PS3 Owners - Games / Review Talk

WizzySRT10 said:
Oh I'm not gonna bash the Graphics... then you gotta look that the 360 came out about a year before the PS3 too

True true, and I am not bashing the 360 either. I think it's a good system too. But, hasn't it had it's problems too?:dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
True true, and I am not bashing the 360 either. I think it's a good system too. But, hasn't it had it's problems too?:dontknow:

Yeah but I have heard about more PS3 problems then 360 problems

GriffsSRT said:
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 .............I just started it so far its better then the first!!
I want to pickup this game..looks really good!

can you play local co-op? (2 players?)

or

Can you play oinline co-op?

WizzySRT10 said:
Yeah but I have heard about more PS3 problems then 360 problems

What problems have you heard about? The reason i bought the ps3 was because my 360 displayed the red ring of death after a short 7 months.

the 2nd vegas gets very boring!!! Im 50% through Grand Theft Auto, now if you are looking to waste time and do things you never thought you can do in a video game, then this is the one!!! I dont think its better than GTA San Andreas, but its pretty damn fun!!!

RedSrt007 said:
I want to pickup this game..looks really good!

can you play local co-op? (2 players?)

or

Can you play oinline co-op?

Graphics are good. Tough game play it's not a game you just rush in there blasting.

can play local or online co-op...

Fast one said:
What problems have you heard about? The reason i bought the ps3 was because my 360 displayed the red ring of death after a short 7 months.

I've heard of video cards going out, the console actually smoking, brand new games not playing, brand new blue rays not playing among other things.

Wow!!!!

I just found a spare HDMI cable that I had stashed away. I hooked up the PS3 with this cable and... BAM!!! The graphics are so much better it's amazing!!!!

It's like a different game!!

I am very impressed!!!!

ok ... my xbox died... waiting for my target 10% off before i buy a new one... I picked up indiana jones legos wii & eye of judgement for ps3

anyone play eye of judgement?? i haven't opened it yet... seems like it could be fun...

I can see it now: (in my best japanese cartoon accent)

oh you play nice card... but now you feel wrath of my super duper dragon scorpian death fiend dog of lightning!!!! BUYAHHH...

then again... maybe it's lame :eek:

tidnab said:
ok ... my xbox died... waiting for my target 10% off before i buy a new one... I picked up indiana jones legos wii & eye of judgement for ps3

anyone play eye of judgement?? i haven't opened it yet... seems like it could be fun...

I can see it now: (in my best japanese cartoon accent)

oh you play nice card... but now you feel wrath of my super duper dragon scorpian death fiend dog of lightning!!!! BUYAHHH...

then again... maybe it's lame :eek:

Eye of Judgement is a cool game. I bought it for my son and read the instructions and explained the game to him. My son got bored of the game and I was interested in the game. We have almost 5 of every card there is. Let me know if you need some more cards.

Downloaded the demo for Battlefield:Bad Company today...

If the demo is any indication, this will be a great game!! Due out on June 25th.

I GOT IT!!

Gonna start playing GTA IV to see what the fuss is all about!!

My online name is sixty-n-5

Battlefield is a sick game been playing for a few weeks now , i would recomend it to all ... much better than gta and cod4....

I was reading that they are dropping the price of the 360 to 299.00 this w/e..

NICE also if you have a 360 or a receipt from your 360 and it broke in anyway .. ring of death no matter when it has happened they will give you a new one.. there is a posting on there website . saying microsoft realizes its a failuer of equipment now and warrnty aplies to all xboxes dont matter how long you had it... at a mear cost of 40million or some thing they claim.. so if you have ever had to repair or replace one they will cover your repair costs send them receipts or will give u a new one.... something for you guys who lost the system

Riff62 said:
I was reading that they are dropping the price of the 360 to 299.00 this w/e..

Because the 360 is outdated and useless without blue ray....at least it comes with the red circle of death :D

WAR!

RedSrt007 said:
Because the 360 is outdated and useless without blue ray....at least it comes with the red circle of death :D

WAR!

LOL still has better games than that gay sony shit LOL... and ppl actualy play on line ;) lol.. get a 360 red just give in ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back