Quad or Regular cab?

1koolkat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering adding a SRT10 to my collection but debating whether it should be a quad or regular cab?

Or, get the best of both worlds. A Quad cab- and then swap in the T56.

do ya want to scare 1 person at a time or up to 5 people at a time???:alberteinstein::alberteinstein::alberteinstein::dontknow::rock::D

Exactly Carl! Or do you say, ok, hold on lemme give this guy a ride, then ill give you a ride. Shiat, open the doors and fit 5 buddies.
What's even more badass is having a group of RC owners riding in the backseat while the QC barks gears and the nose is going up and down each shift:drool:. Totally different experience

Exactly Carl! Or do you say, ok, hold on lemme give this guy a ride, then ill give you a ride. Shiat, open the doors and fit 5 buddies.
What's even more badass is having a group of RC owners riding in the backseat while the QC barks gears and the nose is going up and down each shift:drool:. Totally different experience

Does the RC nose not go up and down? Because I know mine certainly does.

RC FTW! Why get a QC, then swap a t-56? Get the RC and with the 5-6k the t-56 swap would cost, mod the hell out of it!

5-6k doesn't buy much!!!

JTSVP t.b. And 2/3 drop kit $1000
Manifold back catless mids and catback exhaust $1000
SCT with tunes $600
V1R longbars $1200
JMB N20 kit $1300

= very good start on a killer RC!

5-6k doesn't buy much!!!

Including wheels and tires I'm almost in to the 10's with 6k in a RC:D

It really depends on what you want man, if you have something to haul people then go RC if you need more space get the QC.

Should really take a poll on this... I vote RC, no brainer.

Last edited:
I got my qc at first for my family car I have 3 kids but now I have a new suv that pull my other toys around so I'm on the hunt for a perfect rc for me and as soon as I find it my qc is bye bye

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back