quick vid

ok , but i think the dumbest thing was NOT making RC Vipertrucks with a good auto transmission.

i hate shifting with a regular driving vehicle...
for a track vehicle its maybe ok for shifting , not for drivin in normal traffic.

just my 2cent's

I like the QC. But +1,000!

There is so much wrong here I don't even know where to start, but I will give it a shot. A Challenger SRT8, which would be considered the closest competitor to the GT500, is $10k cheaper than a GT500. $55k > $45k. That is base price for the GT500 and sticker price for a nicely optioned Challenger SRT8 that is sitting on the lot. Start adding options to that GT500 and the price difference increases, obviously. The GT500 is head and shoulders above the Challenger SRT8 in performance so this comparison doesn't even matter. As for Ralph Gilles not caring about used car sales, have you ever heard a manufacturer use higher resale value than the competition as a selling point? I have and yes it does matter if you can convince the consumer they will get more money back when they are ready to move on to a new vehicle.

Tell that to the LX/LC owners on the forum and those I met at the track then. That's what I'm basing it off of, read, and seen. So can't be wrong.

I mean they don't care about used car sales because they don't see that money. It's only about the loyalists and those that buy the new vehicles. They don't care about the guy that might buy one in 5-8 years from now.

I am an LX owner too

We've had two LX's at my house (07' 300CSRT8 & 05' MSRT8). Great cars!

Last edited:
I am an LX owner too

Have you visited the forum lately? There are quite a few threads about them not keeping up with the HP wars, trading in for Mustang/ZL1/V/et al, etc.

Prolly said this before when you posted these wreck pics a while back but what caused the accident besides balls to the walls speed?

Semi changed lanes on me without a blinker. Had no way to avoid it at that point. He knew he was wrong too, he didnt even stop or come back.

Have you visited the forum lately? There are quite a few threads about them not keeping up with the HP wars, trading in for Mustang/ZL1/V/et al, etc.

I signed up but very rarely show up, I have yet to post over there. I will have to make it over there and read up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back