racing question

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys gonna finally take the truck to the track this weekend on some real tires... the M&H with 16" eagle alloys....... heres the skinny... i'm wanting to find out what you guys think the best PSI and RPM to leave at..? any info would be greatful

LoveThisTruck said:
I'd say 16-18 psi... around 3800rpm, and go from there.

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ok sweet what about spraying a 150 off the line? lol:D

If your rear aint built or cryoed dont go below 20psi or you will be leaving your ass at the line. Thats from John (M&H even though I think he said 22lbs)and Fatjack.

DevilDawg3097 said:
If your rear aint built or cryoed dont go below 20psi or you will be leaving your ass at the line. Thats from John (M&H even though I think he said 22lbs)and Fatjack.

Details, details:p

DevilDawg3097 said:

looks like 22lbs it is! lol:D

LoveThisTruck said:
You're gonna spin like a mofo if you're sprayin off the line.
:withstupid: if you can or have a window switch hit it 3rd and hang on:rock:

well i'm planning on laying down my own VHT after the burn out box and get a nice coat on the tires... i'm going to try a few diffrent things to get the truck dialed in... i just want a 12.0 or an 11.99 on motor with a tail gate and full interior in 100 degree heat lol

Tooloe said:
well i'm planning on laying down my own VHT after the burn out box and get a nice coat on the tires... i'm going to try a few diffrent things to get the truck dialed in... i just want a 12.0 or an 11.99 on motor with a tail gate and full interior in 100 degree heat lol

At Little River?

Tooloe said:
looks like 22lbs it is! lol:D
Oh you built an expensive motor to run slow times?:dontknow:

Trailer it there and run it as hard as possible. Spray the house down.. Launch that mofo!:rock:

I better read you at least cut a 1.5x!:burnout:

Any track prep at all and you not spin the tires even if you leave on 150 nitrous. You gonna love it. Your spider gears will look like Ironheads teeth.:D :D

i was launching at 3000rpm with only 13-14psi in my last set of slicks....never had a problem with the spiders(yet anyway)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back