racing question

FerrariTruck said:
your can burn out the clutches in your diff very easily.... When you step on brakes while doing your burnout this usually is enough to hold on of the rear tires while the other just goes....you keeping doing this and you will smoke the lsd clutches and even blow up your spider gears...

Hence why we were telling you NEED the line lock....Once you get a line lock you will notice you will get a nice even burnout and since you didnt heat the clutches up your launch will be nice and even too..
We tried to tell him!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

isn't that why it's called roll control:elefant: :elefant: At least now you know what you need to do next time:rock: Oh the track gets addicting don't it.:p :elefant:

i know yall told me but i'm not spending more money on a truck i can hardly afford anymore... i'll get my 11 second pass. i ran a 12.1 on a 100 shot... i can spray a 100 more lol

how did the slicks feel?????

FerrariTruck said:
your can burn out the clutches in your diff very easily.... When you step on brakes while doing your burnout this usually is enough to hold on of the rear tires while the other just goes....you keeping doing this and you will smoke the lsd clutches and even blow up your spider gears...

Hence why we were telling you NEED the line lock....Once you get a line lock you will notice you will get a nice even burnout and since you didnt heat the clutches up your launch will be nice and even too..
Yup ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tooloe said:
a shit ton... grab a 24 pack and about 10 grinding disc's and a good set of safety glasses kiss your wife goodbye because she won't see you for about 8-10 hours.. and go ahead an say your sorry for the nasty stuff in the shower thats gonna be there when you try to clean up...

i plan on putting them in a mill and shaving them down thats why i was wondering how much ;)

Tooloe said:
i know yall told me but i'm not spending more money on a truck i can hardly afford anymore... i'll get my 11 second pass. i ran a 12.1 on a 100 shot... i can spray a 100 more lol

What did you run N/A?

Hey for your first time at the track, I would say you did VFG:rock: You'll get it. How long where you burning out for? I know I was told not more than 3sec's. Then giver all shes got captain:D :D

Tooloe said:

shut up tooloe, I cant afford my shit either right now:D

Tooloe said:
Ha Ha....I ran a 12.11 on NO shot:D :burnout:

Tooloe said:
i know! but it prob wasn't 100 degrees either lol...
It was 95 that day and the DA was 2845' on that run...and you still haven't reported your NA runs and the time you made them so I can figure the DA for your runs...what was your best NA run and the time at night you made the run?:D

FATJACK said:
Hey Tooooooloe, I imagine yours still looked like a truck too!!:rock: :rock:
And mine still looks like a truck...just missing the tailgate....Jealous?:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back