racing question

Man bro thats fast!! I'm hoping to have a 12 sec NA with heads/cam and I dont know what to expect after heads/cam but i hope its mean!! Are you not going to spray?

Troy's QC SRT said:
Man bro thats fast!! I'm hoping to have a 12 sec NA with heads/cam and I dont know what to expect after heads/cam but i hope its mean!! Are you not going to spray?
on a few passes i WON'T spray just because i want the NA record lol:D

Tooloe said:
on a few passes i WON'T spray just because i want the NA record lol:D
The bottle must be out of the truck and verified by at least three neutral parties that are willing to swear in open court to the facts.:D By the way...what track are you going to and what time are the runs going to be made?

Trainman said:
The bottle must be out of the truck and verified by at least three neutral parties that are willing to swear in open court to the facts.:D By the way...what track are you going to and what time are the runs going to be made?
i'll be there to make sure there is no funny bussiness:D

Trainman said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha thats awesome! I'm going out to an outlaw trackn waco called Prairie Hill it's litterly out in the sticks lol.. i'm going to be making a number of runs... all threw out the night they do not shut the track down until 2 am some times 3am so.. when ever the DA gets just right i'll make a good pass... and yes i will not lie about the bottle lol.. there no sence in it hahaha. plus you would still have the STOCK bottom end record:aetsch: I'm hoping to at least get into the 11's spraying or not i will make an 11 sec pass tonight.. but as for the N/A passes all of my trap speeds that i've made on street tires have been at least 2 to 5 MPH faster that your trap speeds I've just kept my mouth shut because if i can't hook it don't matter what i trap lol but the motors there.. the speeds there on the big end. i just have to make it happen on the little end:aetsch:

10banger said:
Good luck Wade.... are you taping it?

well we got a few issues.. first of all i'm knocking on the door to the 11's very easily but.. i think my liited slip is messed up.. the left tire would spin but not as much as the right....and i've got to work on my 60 ft... the track i was at had a slight down slope right at the tree so i was having to hold the break bring up the RPM's and i don't have 3 feet... best run all night was a 12.12 with a 3500ft DA i don't think it's to bad.... fastest trap speed was 118mph:rock: also whooped up on some mustang that had been talking abunch of noise.....

10banger said:
Good luck Wade.... are you taping it?

well we got a few issues.. first of all i'm knocking on the door to the 11's very easily but.. i think my liited slip is messed up.. the left tire would spin but not as much as the right....and i've got to work on my 60 ft... the track i was at had a slight down slope right at the tree so i was having to hold the break bring up the RPM's and i don't have 3 feet... best run all night was a 12.12 with a 3500ft DA i don't think it's to bad.... fastest trap speed was 118mph:rock: also whooped up on some mustang that had been talking abunch of noise.....

Was that 12.12 @ 118 your best run NA or with the Nitrous? Post your times exactly and the times you made the runs and I can check the DA at the time of the runs and give you corrected times. Let me know whether the each run was NA or Nitrous. I'd be interested in your 60' times each run also. Along with tire pressure and launch RPM. How many runs total?

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Was that 12.12 @ 118 your best run NA or with the Nitrous? Post your times exactly and the times you made the runs and I can check the DA at the time of the runs and give you corrected times. Let me know whether the each run was NA or Nitrous. I'd be interested in your 60' times each run also. Along with tire pressure and launch RPM. How many runs total?
i'll go get the slips here in a few.. my NA passes were slow with a good trap speed and a crappy 60 ft lol .. i'll get the slips here in a few best 60 ft all night was a 1.87

how much meat has to be taken off the calipers to run 16 rims ,,anyone have any pics of shaved calipers;)

Ironhead said:
how much meat has to be taken off the calipers to run 16 rims ,,anyone have any pics of shaved calipers;)

MoparRacing has a thread on that with some great photos:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:

a shit ton... grab a 24 pack and about 10 grinding disc's and a good set of safety glasses kiss your wife goodbye because she won't see you for about 8-10 hours.. and go ahead an say your sorry for the nasty stuff in the shower thats gonna be there when you try to clean up...

Tooloe said:
a shit ton... grab a 24 pack and about 10 grinding disc's and a good set of safety glasses kiss your wife goodbye because she won't see you for about 8-10 hours.. and go ahead an say your sorry for the nasty stuff in the shower thats gonna be there when you try to clean up...

lol:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

how long ya been married now????:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

Tooloe said:

your can burn out the clutches in your diff very easily.... When you step on brakes while doing your burnout this usually is enough to hold on of the rear tires while the other just goes....you keeping doing this and you will smoke the lsd clutches and even blow up your spider gears...

Hence why we were telling you NEED the line lock....Once you get a line lock you will notice you will get a nice even burnout and since you didnt heat the clutches up your launch will be nice and even too..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back