racing question

15 PSI and leave at 4500 RPM on the nitrous. That bitch WILL hook!!! any less than that you are gonna bog the engine...

You do have a line lock and Cal-Tracs, right?

FATJACK said:
Any track prep at all and you not spin the tires even if you leave on 150 nitrous. You gonna love it. Your spider gears will look like Ironheads teeth.:D :D

Thanks Jack!:mad:

Now I have to clean my computor screen:rofl:

FATJACK said:
15 PSI and leave at 4500 RPM on the nitrous. That bitch WILL hook!!! any less than that you are gonna bog the engine...

You do have a line lock and Cal-Tracs, right?
no line lock. and thanks jack! i hope it hooks up..... how long did your spyder gears last lol?

Tooloe said:
no line lock. and thanks jack! i hope it hooks up..... how long did your spyder gears last lol?

By line loc Jack means to open your door and put your left foot on the ground....then lock your knee and do your burnout....

FATJACK said:
With no line lock you will not get a burnout at all with these slicks. 3rd pass got 'em.
i'll spray in the burn out box if im having to fight it that bad for a burn out... and i think i'm going to try at 22 on motor and slowly work my way down.. or should i just go out with a bang?

LOL EDIT-- yeah i'll use the red neck line lock i'll chain it to the track tractor!

id run it first time out, with spray and slicks your going to break something. hit it hard off the bat or dont do it at all.

no sense in breaking something you cant pay to have fixed. DRs you will blow off at any rpm

Don't even think about spraying in the burnout, BIG mistake. I never turn mine on until after the burnout.

FATJACK said:
Any track prep at all and you not spin the tires even if you leave on 150 nitrous. You gonna love it. Your spider gears will look like Ironheads teeth.:D :D

your a mean old bitter man :aetsch:

FATJACK said:
Don't even think about spraying in the burnout, BIG mistake. I never turn mine on until after the burnout.

why not? it will not hurt anything... you hit the switch until you've got them spinning real good and then cut it off.

Tooloe said:
why not? it will not hurt anything... you hit the switch until you've got them spinning real good and then cut it off.
Very easy to get a nitrous backfire.

tooloe get a line lock kit/ this not makes doing the burnout easy but it also saves the spider gears and clutches in the lsd.

bad news fellas.... got metal in my eye last night while grinding away... i even had a pair of saftey glasses on and a welding helmet... and it still jumped in there went to the ER last night and was told i have several pieces in my right eye and they went to diging shit out with a needle.... so i'm going back to the doc today to get it looked at after last nights ER visit i'm done for a little bit on these damn calipers lol

Tooloe said:
bad news fellas.... got metal in my eye last night while grinding away... i even had a pair of saftey glasses on and a welding helmet... and it still jumped in there went to the ER last night and was told i have several pieces in my right eye and they went to diging shit out with a needle.... so i'm going back to the doc today to get it looked at after last nights ER visit i'm done for a little bit on these damn calipers lol
Holy crap dude, sorry to hear about that.:(

I guess next time wear swimming goggles.

Last edited:
Tooloe said:

OUCH!!

BACk! hahaha had 3 small pieces embeded in my eye!.. but good news no vision loss cool this was they took a dimond drill bit. and litterly drilled my eye ball.. it was sweet... all is good now... and i've got a par of freaking goggles to wear tonight when i get home from work to get these fug-in slicks mounted up

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back