Riff update thread

Great news....:rock: :rock:

Thanks Mikey for the update....:rock: :rock:

Stefan....:coffee:

No calls yet this morning.....But I will and can update from work as I get them. Ok off to work in a couple minutes.....Stay tuned:rock:

Riff update day 3

Sorry I am late on this had to work late shift today :eek: Matt has been taken off of everything except 1 IV tube today. Doc says he is doing very well. He walked to the Bathroom under his own power....Baby steps :D The neuro surgeon says he got all of the tumor :rock: Matt is eating regular food..... :D He's Bitching quite frequently about everything and yes it does include the 5 star food he is having to eat. Diane also said that she told him about the threads we have started and that made him happy. She sent me a pic of him LOLOLLOL and I won't post it hahahaha But when he is better I have a new avatar just waiting heheehe. Now for the good news..........

Doc says Matt is doing so well he maybe released Friday to go home :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I will prolly speak with Matt tomorrow as this is the plan if he feels OK to do so....I will post up when I do or as I get any further updates....Thank you all for the support and for reading my dribble :D

TheSickness said:
...... Now for the good news..........

Doc says Matt is doing so well he maybe released Friday to go home :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I will prolly speak with Matt tomorrow as this is the plan if he feels OK to do so....I will post up when I do or as I get any further updates....Thank you all for the support and for reading my dribble :D

That's awesome!!!............ JUST ALLSOME!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I might have to make this GTG..... :eek: :p ;)

Black1 said:
That's awesome!!!............ JUST ALLSOME!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I might have to make this GTG..... :eek: :p ;)
I would be disappointed if you didn't Bro....was really hoping to get you, Ntwork, Brat and few other guys from Florida up there...Maybe Borden and Bone from Ga. I miss Dave LOLOLL Hell maybe I can get Shawno up for this one as well....I will work on him a little :D This GTG is going to be the Shit. I am wearing the pink ruffled number this time....The Gay dudes Joe and Matt will be there too.....Those guys are Homo's but they are great dudes and Funny as hell :D :elefant: :elefant:

TheSickness said:
Sorry I am late on this had to work late shift today :eek: Matt has been taken off of everything except 1 IV tube today. Doc says he is doing very well. He walked to the Bathroom under his own power....Baby steps :D The neuro surgeon says he got all of the tumor :rock: Matt is eating regular food..... :D He's Bitching quite frequently about everything and yes it does include the 5 star food he is having to eat. Diane also said that she told him about the threads we have started and that made him happy. She sent me a pic of him LOLOLLOL and I won't post it hahahaha But when he is better I have a new avatar just waiting heheehe. Now for the good news..........

If you talk to Matt, please be sure to tell him I said hi, and that it appears that our prayers have been answered.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us informed Mikey. Love you kid.:rock:

Wonderful news.... I still want to hear how feisty Matt was... Maybe a few candy stripers changing his bedpan got him going. ;)

Anyway.... Glad to hear all is going well. Keep us posted Mikey.

although i have never had any conversations with riff ,i'm glad to see this outcome for him and his family

flchub said:
although i have never had any conversations with riff ,i'm glad to see this outcome for him and his family

Clint, he would fit in perfectly with the boys I met a few weeks ago. Totally laid back, intelligent, caring, and thoughtful. I would love to get you up to PA for the GTG. Be a great way to bury the hachet and meet some awesome people. :eek:

TREKER said:
Clint, he would fit in perfectly with the boys I met a few weeks ago. Totally laid back, intelligent, caring, and thoughtful. I would love to get you up to PA for the GTG. Be a great way to bury the hachet and meet some awesome people. :eek:
I am not opossed to the idea at all. Everyone is welcome to come. :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back