Riff update thread

Riff update day 3.5

The advances in medical science astonish me to no end. Just got off of the phone with Riffy Puff a couple hours ago. He has done so well the Doctors are releasing him to go home today :rock: :rock: Brain surgery and Inner Ear surgery 3 days in and going home :dontknow: :D Doc said the search for his brain proved fruitless :confused: Whatever :p I am so happy with this news. Matty is a good man, excellent person and a great friend. Love the man to death and very happy he chose me to be the mouth piece for all of you guys. He thanks everyone for the show of Love and support and hopefully the Bastage will post up when he gets home and say hello :elefant: He and Diane have been through a ton of shit this year and this news has to be a great boon for them.

Pennsyltucky batten down the hatches and hide the pet's Sicko is coming this summer :rock: This will be a GTG for the ages...Everyone is welcome and come hungry......We will set aside a slab of cow for Flchub if he makes it :rock: I am the eating champion here and we will see if I can be dethroned :rock: :rock:

Thank you all for listening and being there for a Brother when he is down...It's what makes this place so special :elefant:

Mikey, Thanks for the updates.... You've been a diligent friend, as always....

Glad to hear the great reports....

Matt, get back to normal soon. May God bless and keep you....

Tim

Riff update 3.7

He just called and left me a VM. He is out of the Hospital and he and Diane are at a Hotel room for the night....Will be traveling home tomorrow and hopefully Diane is driving or they will take forever to get home LOOLOLOL :D That is all for now :nurse:

God Bless, and a speedy recovery! :)

Hey Guys..Just got home a little while ago, and wanted to say hi..Man it just blows me away that you all have such kind words for me and Dianne..I am really humbled by it all..Thank you all so much..
Mikey, I really appreciate you doing the updates for us..You are a very good friend, and I cant wait to hang out with you again..Love you brother..you truly are a great person.
Billy, if you come to my house again, I make 2 promises..I wont drive,lol.. and I will pay for your flights. After last year..I owe you..
Treker..you better freakin call me dude..you promised weeks ago..lol..
I am doing pretty well..I have some swelling down the side of my face as they cut from over top of my ear down the jaw line to examine the facial nerve..As Mikey said I did look like Van Gogh as they had my head wrapped until yesterday..pretty funny actually..
I am taking alot of antibiotics to ward off infection and Percosets for pain, but man I feel like a million bucks...Coming home was an odd sensation..Sorta like I had a new found perspective on stuff..
As for the GTG this summer..Well, Lets set a date..Im all in..
One more thing..I have to mention Dianne here..She is a freakin rock!..She endured 11 hrs of waiting for the surgery to finish,and another day of waiting for me to wake up...I love you hun, and wont ever let you forget it..lol..

Thank you all again..I will post more after I sleep off the last round of pain meds..You all are the best damn friends a shmuck like me could ask for.

TheSickness said:
Will be traveling home tomorrow and hopefully Diane is driving or they will take forever to get home LOOLOLOL :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I glad to hear Matt is doing so well. And yes Mikey is the eating champ, he even ate more than my son, and that is saying something.

Bill.

Glad you are home my friend. Be calling you soon.

Rest up and get ready for a party like no other. This GTG is going to :rock:

Glad you're at home now Matt. . . :rock: Like Scott said, rest up. Sounds like the upcoming GTG is going to be a FN blast!!!!! :party:

Welcome home, Matt........... Very happy to hear from you personally.

It's a great relief........

D

Ok..Im up and have about 80 threads to catch up on..Jeez you guys post alot..lol
Im feeling great..Gonna have to find something to eat around here..with 2 teenagers, and 2 grandmothers alone for 4 days there isnt alot left..outta tp too..geesh!
Bob..Im looking forward to gettin your butt out here..I know the cost is alot, but man it sure would be great to hang out and drink a few beers with you..
Tim, Thankyou for all the kind words bud..I really appreciate it..My door is always open for you as well if you ever care to visit the right side of the world..lol..
As for the GTG, I was thinking like Mid June..Maybe the w/e of June 14th?..Just throwing it out there to try an pin down a date.It would be far enough after the Panama City one for those who are going, and far enough before the Nats that it wouldnt kill everyone who is going financially but Im flexible so there is alot of wiggle room for the date. Dianne and I were talking about it earlier today and she is up for whatever you guys wanna do as am I..We look forward to having everyone here again..we had a blast last time, and this year will be even better..

Glad that you are home Buddy....:rock: :rock: :rock: Praying for a a speedy recovery...:nurse:

Stefan...

Thanks Stefan..Much appreciated..hows that Miata doing?.meeting alot of women driving that?...lol...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back