Riff update thread

Nice to hear things are getting better every day

Jeff

ntw0rk said:
Really glad to hear that you are doing well Matt!
Me too!!:rock: :elefant: :nurse:

TheSickness said:
Well how bout a Nana update for Billy.....She still have the Hots for dwarf pygmy mutants :D
Dwarf pygmy mutants need love too!:D

Bill.

Nanny is doing fine,,awaiting Billys return..lol..

Sure..Im around all day..still got the number?

Riff62 said:
Sure..Im around all day..still got the number?
Yes. I got it still. Much to discuss. Busy in morning but early afternoon will be able to bs for a bit.

TREKER said:
Yes. I got it still. Much to discuss. Busy in morning but early afternoon will be able to bs for a bit.
Bullshit I got 20.00 and I will give 10-1 odds that Scott does not call Matt Bwahahaha the only one worse then Scott returning or making a call has got to be Krazy Kris LOLOL He told my wife a year ago he would call her back Hahahaha....Worst part is that he updates the I will call you tomorrow every month or so :elefant:

Any takers on a bet hehehe :p

TheSickness said:
Bullshit I got 20.00 and I will give 10-1 odds that Scott does not call Matt Bwahahaha the only one worse then Scott returning or making a call has got to be Krazy Kris LOLOL He told my wife a year ago he would call her back Hahahaha....Worst part is that he updates the I will call you tomorrow every month or so :elefant:

Any takers on a bet hehehe :p
You can give me the 20 @ Matts house Mikey. ;)

Kris just says that so you don't show up @ his house with a roll of toilet paper and a turtlehead peeking out.
Besides, I don't think I'm bad at all. I call just to listen to you vm all the time, then just hang up. :)

Matt, you have plenty family here all rooting for you and Dianne. Frequent thoughts and frequent prayers are the agenda today, tomarrow and beyond.

Craig said:
Matt how's it going brudda??
Its going god Craig..I am off pain meds and healing pretty well..going to get stitches out tommorow..other than that, still have to have the eye surgery, but not scheduled yet..and a follow up with neurosurgeon..it will be a couple more weeks till the sweling goes down on my neck, but for the most part, all the bad stuff that could happen is done..as long as I take it easy at least..lol..

How are YOU doing?

Venom Power said:
Matt, you have plenty family here all rooting for you and Dianne. Frequent thoughts and frequent prayers are the agenda today, tomarrow and beyond.

Thanks Anthony..I appreciate all the support my friend..

Riff62 said:
Thanks Anthony..I appreciate all the support my friend..

You bet brother. The Lord will never give you more than you can handle. Just remember, worry looks around, sorry looks back, but faith looks up.

Riff62 said:
Its going god Craig..I am off pain meds and healing pretty well..going to get stitches out tommorow..other than that, still have to have the eye surgery, but not scheduled yet..and a follow up with neurosurgeon..it will be a couple more weeks till the sweling goes down on my neck, but for the most part, all the bad stuff that could happen is done..as long as I take it easy at least..lol..

How are YOU doing?

Good to hear bro just be patient, I'm getting better slowly but surely. Unfortunately had a upper resp. infection and fever for 5 days last week and was on antibiotics all week but my sides slowly recovering hopefully it'll be better soon gets a lil frustrating!!

Yes, please - what stupid said ^^^^^^^^^^:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back