Roe or paxton supercharger??

The Novi 2000 that comes in the paxton kit is good up to 1000HP if you can spin it fast enough. Just with our trucks there isn't a set up designed to spin it fast enough. I have the smallest pulley you can put on the charger and the biggest pulley on the crank that you can put.
How much boost are you running? Did you do anything else to the motor before this?

I got my threads mixed up. You should never go full retard. I just did.

The Novi 2000 that comes in the paxton kit is good up to 1000HP if you can spin it fast enough. Just with our trucks there isn't a set up designed to spin it fast enough. I have the smallest pulley you can put on the charger and the biggest pulley on the crank that you can put.
It's a beast bobby. 4 door running mid 11's is nice.

Anyways, hitting the track Saturday hopefully for some shake down passes. You going?:rock:

It's a beast bobby. 4 door running mid 11's is nice.

Anyways, hitting the track Saturday hopefully for some shake down passes. You going?:rock:

Dang, you know I wanta be there but we're flying out Friday morning heading to Disney for a week. Let me know if you gonna be out there the following weekend. Cause I'll def go out there. Are you gonna be at Scraping the Coast this year? It's June 22-24.

Next saturday is out for me. Not even sure if I can make it this weekend. A few things need to be taken care of first.

As for scrapin, not sure. I might drive there and back and stay the day if I'm not working.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back