Roe, Paxton SC'r larger bottom pulley's available

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just got in the oversize pulley's for the roe or paxton.:rock:

these are aluminum pulley's 7 inches in diameter and result in about a 20% overdrive.

they actually calculate to an exact 17% overdrive;)

now how much this drives up boost? dont know:D

but it will let you do away with a smaller upper pulley and result in better belt grip:rock: with less slippage:D

I will send them to Justin if anyone wants them powder coated:rock:

there are two pulleys , one for the ATI dampner, and one for the OEM dampner, you need to specify which one you want;)

and if you want a ATI dampner I will try to work a good price on the dampner.

but I only have 4 of each at the moment, actually probably three, since I may use two of them to see about having more made.

The price of the pulley's are $240 shipped

Attachments

• 100_0717.jpg
    100_0717.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_0718.jpg
    100_0718.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_0719.jpg
    100_0719.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_0721.jpg
    100_0721.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 144
Thnaks Justin, but my head is starting to get cracks:eek:

but if there is enough interest maybe we can do a couple smaller pulleys too for the N/A guys

I wish we could tie down what kind of boost increase to expect. I am getting ready to retune my truck since the fuel pressure issue has been resolved. If I get one of these I would want to before the tune...but I would want to know this pulley would give me between 10-12..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
I wish we could tie down what kind of boost increase to expect. I am getting ready to retune my truck since the fuel pressure issue has been resolved. If I get one of these I would want to before the tune...but I would want to know this pulley would give me between 10-12..:dontknow:
let me do a touch of checking boss

after doing a touch of checking i agree with the Justmiester, about a minimum of 2 psi, now with a smaller upper too?:D

Stinker said:
after doing a touch of checking i agree with the Justmiester, about a minimum of 2 psi, now with a smaller upper too?:D

Dang you Tony...I am trying to cut back spending till everything settles down...:mad: :( :eek: :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
Dang you Tony...I am trying to cut back spending till everything settles down...:mad: :( :eek: :marchmellow:
:D :D :D :D

remember tnviper, you get a $20 coupon for truck of the month

Last edited:
If it is 7 inches, and you have a 9 lb pulley for the SC, your boost will be 13lbs with both.

Damn Stinker, I am going to have to tell my guy to stop working them now. LOL

Where were you a 1 1/2 ago with this?!

Bone said:
Damn Stinker, I am going to have to tell my guy to stop working them now. LOL

Where were you a 1 1/2 ago with this?!

man bone I got so much going on right now I can even remember when I have peed:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back