Roe, Paxton SC'r larger bottom pulley's available

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya probably:D but we'll see.

My tuner seems to think it'll be fine, but I'll be there bugging him about it just to make sure:marchmellow:
Thing vary from truck to truck...my heads have been ported with larger valves installed among other mods...this could have caused my fuel problem.....keep us informed on how yours goes..:)

I'm pushing about 8 lbs of boost with the 10 lb pulley. My builder did some port matching and some minor head work when he rebuilt the engine.

When Sean tuned the engine he said the head work kept him from getting to 10 lbs of boost. And he mentioned that I have maxed the stock fuel system out. Am currently at 685 rwhp...any more work and I too will have to redo the fuel system...

TNVIPER said:
Thing vary from truck to truck...my heads have been ported with larger valves installed among other mods...this could have caused my fuel problem.....keep us informed on how yours goes..:)

Will do:D

We are currently doing more pullies, they will be available for the ati pulley and oem pulley, along with an underdrive pulley , as well as a complete billet pulley kit for all the pulleys we are able to do.

thanks

these pullies should be done the end of the week, they are going to be nicer than the older units, sorry guys:D

these will have a hub deal so you will be able to use them with a ati dampner or a oem dampner, or if you have an oem dampner, you will not have to upgrade to another pully if you get another dampner

Tony, did you get all the other pulleys made up yet or just for the dampner?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back