Roe, Paxton SC'r larger bottom pulley's available

Hey Randy I will be there Friday and my son will be there with the Jeep. Hope to see you there. Hope I don't look like a ass out there.

LoveThisTruck said:
Has anybody tried this pulley with a 10lb pulley on the ROE?

I am doing a dyno tune Tuesday with the Roe 5.6 pulley and Stinker's crank pulley...the combo puts out 11...I might just try the 10LB pulley while I am on the dyno...just need to figure out the right belt...

TNVIPER said:
I am doing a dyno tune Tuesday with the Roe 5.6 pulley and Stinker's crank pulley...the combo puts out 11...I might just try the 10LB pulley while I am on the dyno...just need to figure out the right belt...

You think it would spin the blower too fast? I know there's a certain RPM Sean says not to exceed:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Dont know...maybe I better run that by Sean first...:dontknow:

Ya, probably. I'm no expert, but I don't think that blower coming apart would be very pretty:eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
Has anybody tried this pulley with a 10lb pulley on the ROE?

If I recall isn't Blackviper with his intercooler setup running that set up,I think its around 15psi of boost?? (with the 10 on the ROE and the 7 on the crank.

Yellow venom said:
If I recall isn't Blackviper with his intercooler setup running that set up,I think its around 15psi of boost?? (with the 10 on the ROE and the 7 on the crank.

Far as I know he hasnt got it running yet..

Yellow venom said:

He will be, once it's running.;) I just worrk about about spinning that thing too fast.... I'd like to keep it around for awhile, ya know:D

You can boost 16 psi on the Roe. Obviously, I am not guaranteeing your internals.

With Sean's smaller SC pulley and a 7 inch crank pulley, the numbers equate to 13 psi combined.

Give Sean a call.

Stinker's lower pulley is actually 6.75 inches in diameter at the belt surface area and I'm using a 2.6 inch diameter pulley to start.

blackviper said:
Stinker's lower pulley is actually 6.75 inches in diameter at the belt surface area and I'm using a 2.6 inch diameter pulley to start.

Where is my 1/4" Stinker???...:mad: :argh: ............;) :D

So has anybody done this lower pulley with a 10# upper on the Roe yet?

I will be going this route soon, and need to figure out what belt to get. Thanks

LoveThisTruck said:
So has anybody done this lower pulley with a 10# upper on the Roe yet?

I will be going this route soon, and need to figure out what belt to get. Thanks

Dont know of anyone doing the 10LB combo yet...I have a 10LB pulley and had thought about it but after having to install bigger injectors and a fuel pump booster with the 5.6LB pulley (puts out 11 LBs with Stinker's pulley) I decided against it.....I am barely getting enough fuel with both those mods (booster & injectors)....

I would bet you will need to upgrade the whole fuel system from the pump to the injectors...probably a $2K+ mod..

TNVIPER said:
Dont know of anyone doing the 10LB combo yet...I have a 10LB pulley and had thought about it but after having to install bigger injectors and a fuel pump booster with the 5.6LB pulley (puts out 11 LBs with Stinker's pulley) I decided against it.....I am barely getting enough fuel with both those mods (booster & injectors)....

I would bet you will need to upgrade the whole fuel system from the pump to the injectors...probably a $2K+ mod..

My tuner says the fuel system will be alright:dontknow: so I'm gonna give it a try. If it doesn't work out then I'll do the whole fuel system.

TNVIPER said:
Never did Tony..changed my mind...see post before yours..;)
yessir kinda slow tonight:) been a full day of cleaning:argh: think I will sit back, watch some syfy, have a mich, an relax with my boys,(dogs that is)

its raining ever so slightly, cool breeze, hell momma might have to come out here and wake me in the morning:D

I'm going to go with my 8psi pulley and stinkers lower pulley. I have the fuel system for it to work. I have a 10 psi pulley but I'm thinking I might get belt slippage with that combo.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back