Roe, Paxton SC'r larger bottom pulley's available

it will go in the mail tommorrow, one pulley for oem dampner, and oil lines:rock:

now you owe me dawg:p

I want full test results

How much boost did you get with the pulley? I bought one and I also had a 10 psi upper pulley made. If I put them both on I think I will be at 12 to 14psi of boost.With that much boost my tuner said I would need run high octane race gas. Anyone with high boost ( over 10 psi) running a pump gas tune?

HV SRT said:
How much boost did you get with the pulley? I bought one and I also had a 10 psi upper pulley made. If I put them both on I think I will be at 12 to 14psi of boost.With that much boost my tuner said I would need run high octane race gas. Anyone with high boost ( over 10 psi) running a pump gas tune?
send a pm to tnviper, or maybe he will chime in , I think, not sure now, but I think he got 10 or 11 with jsut the bottom pulley? probably wrong its been awhile

13 psi with both.

HV SRT said:

With Stinker's crank pulley and Roe's std 5.6LB pulley my boost is exactly 11 PSI as checked by my in cab gauge and my dealer's tech guage.....since my heads have been ported my PSI is probably slightly lower than you might get with stock heads..........with a 10LB pulley I would bet you would see 13-15 PSI.....

why do I try sometimes

I run a 93 tune with the 11 PSI...I also have a 100 and 110 tune....you can have a 93 tune with 13 PSI..just aint going to put out max power...

HV SRT said:
No. But I might this weekend. Can you make it to PIR Friday or Saturday ?
i could show up w/o the truck on friday....... i just ran a couple weeks ago & am also in the process of installing my nitrous soon - gonna wait to run again then.... whatcha hopin' to run ??

let me know. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back