ROE RACING

Did you drill the pins yet? Could you take some pics please, I would like to see what thats all about.

SchuettS said:
Did you drill the pins yet? Could you take some pics please, I would like to see what thats all about.

no problem, i will take pics.. just wanted to do it this evening to see my drilling machine is to long to go between engine and front framemember... take tomorrow at work one on compressed air, they are alot smaller. So i come back with pics on thursday :rock:

Floor said:
less then 2 years....

who in the hell drives 2 years the same car ? :confused: :dontknow: .........:p :D

PS one of the jobs today : take the old spark wires of... hehe, my god , are those glued, crimped or melted on the plugs ? :confused: :dontknow:

For me no hard task as they are renewed...but for someone just want to put new spark plugs... be carefull .. they stick , the bastards :eek: ..

Last edited:
belgiumbarry said:
who in the hell drives 2 years the same car ? :confused: :dontknow: .........:p :D

PS one of the jobs today : take the old spark wires of... hehe, my god , are those glued, crimped or melted on the plugs ? :confused: :dontknow:

For me no hard task as they are renewed...but for someone just want to put new spark plugs... be carefull .. they stick , the bastards :eek: ..

make sure you sell me the Roe within 2 years then...:D

WHY ARE YOU POSTING WAFFLEF*CKER?!?!?! GET IN THE GARAGE AND START TURNING WRENCHES!!! :mad:

:D

Roz-SRT said:
WHY ARE YOU POSTING WAFFLEF*CKER?!?!?! GET IN THE GARAGE AND START TURNING WRENCHES!!! :mad:

sorry Roz :eek: but for me the DIY part is as much fun as driving it around.....so for that money i want to enjoy myself for at least 2 weeks :p :D :D

now go f*ck yourself and let me screw around awhile :confused: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:............................................................:p ;)

belgiumbarry said:
sorry Roz :eek: but for me the DIY part is as much fun as driving it around.....so for that money i want to enjoy myself for at least 2 weeks :p :D :D

now go f*ck yourself and let me screw around awhile :confused: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:............................................................:p ;)

:thefinger:
:eek:
:dontknow:
:elefant:
:nurse:
:toilet:
:dontknow:
:p
:rock:

hey guys...i know this is a little off topic, but i got to know what is this LPG you guys keep talking about....power adder:confused: ??? fuel saver it sounds like:dontknow:. if someone could give me a quick overview of it i would appreciate it....cost..advantages, etc....thanks....

cant wait to see that Belgian beast Barry!!!!!:rock:

yeah great... with the exhibition and other things no more worked on the Roe job last week .....now weekend , shit , get out of my bed saterdaymorning sick as hell....slept the hole day , fever, think flue attack :mad: Everything came out my body the wrong way.... food i could see myself :confused: and liquids i could hear :confused: ....:D :D :eek: :nurse: :nurse:

Now sundaymorning it's better but no way ready to go working...:mad:

but , ok, i have time :D it's winter , haven't seen the roads dry for the last weeks....

belgiumbarry said:
yeah great... with the exhibition and other things no more worked on the Roe job last week .....now weekend , shit , get out of my bed saterdaymorning sick as hell....slept the hole day , fever, think flue attack :mad: Everything came out my body the wrong way.... food i could see myself :confused: and liquids i could hear :confused: ....:D :D :eek: :nurse: :nurse:

Now sundaymorning it's better but no way ready to go working...:mad:

but , ok, i have time :D it's winter , haven't seen the roads dry for the last weeks....
Thanks for the graphic blow by blow - makes me hungry :D :D :p :rock:

Hope yer doin better wafflehead :nurse: ;)

wow.......was thinking berlin.........im a dumbass i know!!!! please dont look at me badly...everyone has a brainfart every now and again!!

:) :canabis: ill just shut up now.....barry will prblobly never speak to me again...not that he did much in the first place.....:canabis:

faslane505 said:
:) :canabis: ill just shut up now.....barry will prblobly never speak to me again...not that he did much in the first place.....:canabis:

heheehe , ok, Germany is only some miles further... we are still Belgium, we :eek: , no, the allied :rock: :rock: won the war , remember ? :D

didn't talk to you :confused: :dontknow: , must be just coincidence...What i see and is normal that alot ( most ) of talking is done between members on line the same time.... and some sporadic replys trough threads from everywhere, anytime.

I , myself , honestly don't have time to read it all... it's a BIG forum...:rock:
and also specific US matters i don't always understand... better so, i have my own... :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back