Roe Supercharger

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my truck dyno tuned friday . The numbers were what I was shooting for when I started my build on Jan.3,2008. I started my truck for the first time on Oct.16. I put about 2400 miles on it before the tuning. The first 1,000 miles were so tough. I did not go above 3,000 rpm. The next 1,400 were below 4,000 rpm. Today I hit about 5,800 and I can't get the grin off my face.
I want to thank those who helped me with the build.
Justin @ JMB
Joe @ PBJ
Sean @ Roe Racing
Dan @ DC
Kevan @ Exotic Engines
Stinker @ JT
Tom @ Wongs
Don DePeel builder

The truck dynoed on 92 octane gas @ 661rwhp & 633rwt.
With meth it dynoed @ 703rwhp & 686rwt.
Those numbers are from a Mustang dyno.
I can't wait for spring to go to the track and see what she can do.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks guys. I will post pics and the dyno sheets later when my kid is done with lunch. I can barely turn this thing on.:D :D

scan2.jpg

scan1.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

P6060211.jpg

P6060212.jpg

Here's pictures of the dyno test. The first two are the graph results, and the last two are pictures of the build.

SWEET! The A/R with the Meth looks alot better. I'm sure you could probably squeeze a few more ponys if you lean her up a bit. Good Luck and drive it like you stole it. :rock: :D

Those are some really impressive numbers. What cam are you running and what kind of head work? What compression did you end up with?

I believe 700hpodessy was the first. I think he ended up around 730 RWHP.

Wow....that is some great #s........and on a Mustang dyno.....they show about 5% less than a Dyno Jet that most dyno on..........like to hear the answers to the questions already asked...congrats...​

Thanks guys. The Roe is the original sc ,but I did mod the plate under the blower. The pulley I bought from Kyle. The cam is Joe's custom grind from PBJ. the compression is just a little less than stock. About 9.5 . With the cam I needed new springs,push rods,rocker arms and spacers for the valve covers. The heads and valves are stock. No porting.I also have 65 psi injectors and dual pumps in the tank.

Last edited:
Great idea to go with the larger injectors and dual fuel pumps...you might want to consider evaluating the need for larger fuel rails...

Great numbers for a Mustang dyno...

You have done something right...very strong!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back