Roe Supercharger

The Roe came with the 2 plates in the manifold. I saw pics someones install and it didnot have the 2 plates . I call Roe and ordered the new plate that bolts to the bottom of the sc. I added a few new holes and enlarged most of the existing holes.
The fuel system has dual fuel pumps in the tank and a 1/2" line to the fuel rails. There is a regulator and the excess pressure is sent back to the tank thur the stock line.I'm at about 60 psi.

HV SRT said:
Thanks guys. The Roe is the original sc ,but I did mod the plate under the blower. The pulley I bought from Kyle. The cam is Joe's custom grind from PBJ. the compression is just a little less than stock. About 9.5 . With the cam I needed new springs,push rods,rocker arms and spacers for the valve covers. The heads and valves are stock. No porting.I also have 65 psi injectors and dual pumps in the tank.
They are doing almost the same thing to mine as we speak with the addition of MILD porting :D Congratz!

HV SRT said:
Wow I did not know I was the first in the 700 club. I don't think I will be the only one for long.

You did something right for sure man. The thing that gets me is you're only at 8 pounds of boost:confused: I don't get it lol, but whatever works:rock:

Roe has either 2 plates in the manifold or 1 plate bolted under the supercharger. I did not use the manifold plates. I modded the plate that bolts to the sc.

I wanted 10 pounds of boost when I started but could not find a pulley. I might have one made and go to a Dynojet dyno and see what kind of number I can get.

I cant remember now....Roe had a recall on the plates last winter....he replaced mine but I cant remember if it was a one piece...seems like it was two..:dontknow:

I don't remember. But I think it was under $100.00. Probably the only part that was under $100.00.

now I see everyone going with internal fuel pumps, what is wrong with the external ones? couple buddies I have, have daily drivers with 800-1000hp with external pumps, why the internal?

TNVIPER said:
I cant remember now....Roe had a recall on the plates last winter....he replaced mine but I cant remember if it was a one piece...seems like it was two..:dontknow:
I think it was the one piece. When I talked to Sean he said my blower kit was shipped during the recall. He had someone else making the plate and that person told Sean that the plate could be made with a thinner gauge metal. As most of us know Sean was right , the thinner gauge plate failed.

The factory pump is in the tank so it is easier to mod the system with internal pumps. Are your friends rides carburated?

HV SRT said:
The factory pump is in the tank so it is easier to mod the system with internal pumps. Are your friends rides carburated?
no there fuel injected, ones a mustwang and the other is the trans am or whatever they call themselves now.

I do not have any pics of the plate. Monday at work I will my employee who built the motor and modded the plate post what holes he enlarged and where he added holes.

That is great results. Congrats. When i get mine back, I will have to get serious about getting tuned.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back