Roe supercharger

Without an intercooler, overboosting a Roe is a waste of energy! The water/meth is a bandaid that will also create more stress! Have a goal when you build to set static compression ratio at where your max boost will be at. There have been to many of these engines as guinea pigs with windows already. Don't push them! They will let you down! Build them right and they will make amazing power on pump gas ! Then you will complain about traction!! Fix traction ,then you will break parts. Do some searching on this forum and learn. These trucks are heavy all the extra power still doesn't get them moving !!!

At WOT around 10.6 a/f ..... Air temp with the intercooler's and w/m in 90 deg weather range. Day time 104 deg / sun set 93 deg / night - outside temp 82 deg - 78 deg

Iv seen my gauge read between 64-70 deg under wot in cooler weather, like outside 70-75 deg

Remember this is all depending on current temp's and times

Still a lil rich bro you can push it more bro!

Without an intercooler, overboosting a Roe is a waste of energy! The water/meth is a bandaid that will also create more stress! Have a goal when you build to set static compression ratio at where your max boost will be at. There have been to many of these engines as guinea pigs with windows already. Don't push them! They will let you down! Build them right and they will make amazing power on pump gas ! Then you will complain about traction!! Fix traction ,then you will break parts. Do some searching on this forum and learn. These trucks are heavy all the extra power still doesn't get them moving !!!

Smart man we ditched water meth n20 eberything goin back to the basics 1000 hp na!!!!!!!

:rock::rock::rock: Norbert knows first hand what happens, he seen what my truck was doing with the ROE running 11psi boost and the detonation issues involving all the heat the ROE creates when bumping the boost up and he seen what a mess that meth makes to the inside of an engine!! He seen in my intake ports all the sludge build up from the meth!! There's a reason why I ditched the ROE and running a Paxton with an intercooler from a diesel!! Paxton has more SAFE power in it and alot more potential, but the ROE sounds kewl!, gonna miss the noise it made!

:rock::rock::rock: Norbert knows first hand what happens, he seen what my truck was doing with the ROE running 11psi boost and the detonation issues involving all the heat the ROE creates when bumping the boost up and he seen what a mess that meth makes to the inside of an engine!! He seen in my intake ports all the sludge build up from the meth!! There's a reason why I ditched the ROE and running a Paxton with an intercooler from a diesel!! Paxton has more SAFE power in it and alot more potential, but the ROE sounds kewl!, gonna miss the noise it made!

Was it a water meth mix? What location did you put your nozzle.

Was it a water meth mix? What location did you put your nozzle.

I'm sure it was Water/Meth, people do it for the water not the meth, the water cools the inside of your cylinders from what I understand, the mix is much more water than meth and the meth is only there because it can combust so the engine can run the mix. I really don't know all that much about these systems though....

I'm sure it was Water/Meth, people do it for the water not the meth, the water cools the inside of your cylinders from what I understand, the mix is much more water than meth and the meth is only there because it can combust so the engine can run the mix. I really don't know all that much about these systems though....

no its not its 50/50 water meth deionized water at that i ran it for years never had an issue just got tired of buyin pumps

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back