Roller lifters

Maybe send Rottenronnie a pm see if he has them seperatly?

not to mention you will blow oil out the valve covers like crazy without the baffles in them

I don't have the baffles in my valve covers,and I have two catch cans and there is very little oil/water that collects in them:rock: , I put 3K miles on and they filled up about 1/2" each.:)

I don't have the baffles in my valve covers,and I have two catch cans and there is very little oil/water that collects in them:rock: , I put 3K miles on and they filled up about 1/2" each.:)

are you running with roller rockers??i know with the harland rollers they sling oil right up into the vent tube making a mess ,,if you have the standard rockers they dont sling the oil like the rollers do

And I'm going to get everything on and together and we'll see whats going on....When i get back and get all my parts laid out I'll take pics of everything I have waiting to be installed! Should turn out nicely! Just really waiting on one key part then i'll be ready to go

And I'm going to get everything on and together and we'll see whats going on....When i get back and get all my parts laid out I'll take pics of everything I have waiting to be installed! Should turn out nicely! Just really waiting on one key part then i'll be ready to go

intake:):)

are you running with roller rockers??i know with the harland rollers they sling oil right up into the vent tube making a mess ,,if you have the standard rockers they dont sling the oil like the rollers do

Stock rockers here,my builder didnt see much benifit in changing them out,he custom fit the pushrods per cylinder:rock:,my engine is alot quieter now then when it was stock also:rock:

Roller rockers will give you adjustability, as mentioned, which of course you don't have with the o.e.m. rockers.

There is .170+" plunger travel in the stock lifter and getting them adjusted right can make a nice difference in performance and clatter when using good roller rockers..

Just make sure to get new roller rockers centered over the valves.

DO use hardened pushrods, regardless whether you are increasing spring pressure or not.

Billet spacers are available (see photo in the sig).
PM me if you want more info outside the scope of this post..

Ronnie

Last edited:
clearance should be good on troys, has been on mine so far with a little modification to the covers

ok ,,spill the beans ,,how did you get them to work with baffels still in stock valve covers ,,,wait yours aint running :aetsch:??????:dontknow:

I just got back from Vacation and have most of the parts needed, just have to get another and get the time to put her down....

My dealer told me that a dealer in the US is willing to sell the 16pk and its now headed back to detroit then to me, now I am just waiting for the 4 individual lifters to show up.

My dealer told me that a dealer in the US is willing to sell the 16pk and its now headed back to detroit then to me, now I am just waiting for the 4 individual lifters to show up.

nice! Ihavent been able to find any either, so goin to get with my builder and see what else options we can come up with

nice! Ihavent been able to find any either, so goin to get with my builder and see what else options we can come up with

Well all you really have to do is get the sealed power HT2269 which is stock Replacement for the 5.2/5.9 8.0 truck and 8.0 viper. I was going to get them from my napa rep if dodge couldn't get them. The Crower ones i was told are nice they use there own castings but you pay $$$ for them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back