Roller lifters

Don't feel bad about the snow guys.Here in Turkmenistan last week it was plus 30 now this morning it's plus 4 windy and rainy in the middle of a desert. But it's still better then snow.:dontknow:

Strikers for Chritmas Ron? lol You know i have to say that at least once a month:D.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad about the snow guys.Here in Turkmenistan last week it was plus 30 now this morning it's plus 4 windy and rainy in the middle of a desert. But it's still better then snow.:dontknow:

Strikers for Chritmas Ron? lol You know i have to say that at least once a month:D.

If you can find any sand where you are ;), see if it is any good for making castings and maybe you could make your own Strikers.

If that doesn't work out well, Strikers should be back in circulation shortly anyway...

Turkmenistan, (another spot I've never heard of); that one doesn't sound Russian.

Alexander The Great must have set up a chain of Tim Hortons there back in 4th Century BC, because the countries' GDP
ranks 4th in the world right now.. :)

Plus 2 here this morning and sunny.

Ronnie

Last edited:
If you can find any sand where you are ;), see if it is any good for making castings and maybe you could make your own Strikers.

If that doesn;t work out well, Strikers should be back in circulation shortly anyway...

Turkmenistan, (another spot I've never heard of); that one doesn't sound Russian.

Alexander The Great must have set up a chain of Tim Hortons there back in 4th Century BC, because the countries' GDP
ranks 4th in the world right now.. :)

Plus 2 here this morning and sunny.

Ronnie
Just jiving about the strikers Ron lol. You know they get here when they get here.
Right now it's plus 5 at night and yes i am in the former Soviet Union about 200km from the Afgan border. Just not used to the change in temp here yet last month i was here it would get in the plus 40's. So it's a bit off a shock they say it even snows here a bit.I was not impressed with that info :confused:

Parkas in the morning and shorts and tees in the afternoon. But sometimes it's the other way around !

Plus 14 right now and then flurries tonight. No more Chinooks for at least 2 weeks..

Last edited:
Parkas in the morning and shorts and tees in the afternoon. But sometimes it's the other way around !

Plus 14 right now and then flurries tonight. No more Chinooks for at least 2 weeks..
You said it Ron shorts and parkas. hope it don't snow to much in the next 2weeks until i get home. I still haven't got my truck to the storage shed and that truck has never seen snow and i would sure like to keep it that way.

You said it Ron shorts and parkas. hope it don't snow to much in the next 2weeks until i get home. I still haven't got my truck to the storage shed and that truck has never seen snow and i would sure like to keep it that way.

I drove mine through it's first Winter. THAT was interesting... :)
Pirelli- Italian for: "Hockey Puck".

Last edited:
I drove mine through it's first Winter. THAT was interesting... :)
Pirelli- Italian for: "Hockey Puck".
I bet that was interesting kudows to you for trying it.I would be scared to drive this truck accross town for storage if there was snow on the ground to big of chance to hit a curb.

So anyone tired of the sewing machine noise? I read we have the fast bleed lifters, and the older vipers used slow bleed lifters.

I did some research on lifters the old 8.0L lifters fit it these engines. The 5.2L/5.9L magnum lifters are the same as the 8.0L. ( verified by my local dealer and Napa)

Mopar performance part number P5249862 set of 16 ( I have in my 85 )
Mopar performance part number P4876054 individual .

Can somebody confirm this information ?

I am currently building my engine and would use those lifters, if they are the right ones.

Thanks

Arne

So, you run them since 2011 ?
Price difference is huge compared to the "equal" part no.
Dont get me wrong, I just want to be 110% sure, before using a wrong part.

Thanks

Arne

W O W !! That you Jeff???? :itsme::itsme: it's been a really long time seeing ya on here! Welcome back!:rock:

Yes it is, been really busy with work and I actually drove the truck more last year than the 6 years ive owned it. It runs really good after all the issue I had.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back