Running Rough

Made some more progress tonight. She will see some paint this Saturday.

Well she is painted. Initially I started with VHT Black Metallic Pearl but after two cans the engine looked gun metal gray or graphite. Not the look I was going for. Made a trip back up to the auto parts store and grabbed a couple cans of Duplicolor Gloss Black. Should have my cut down rocker stands & lash caps in from Crowler next week.

lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

whats the scoop on the oil pan??? different from mine. is yours an '04???

Your gonna make alot of folks on here envious.
Good lookin build. . Those rollers look sic. Nice pics too.

Why the decision to paint an all aluminum engine?!?

Kinda like Carlwalski painted his entire engine bay black for his Batram build, I just wanted to add a little wow to my engine bay. I have some hydro dipping and anodizing to get done next.

Just gotta order some shorter pushrods and it's done. Then time to put it all back in the truck:)

:rock::rock::rock:

gettin excited???

GEEZ STEVE!!
& to think I let u ride in my truck....

I had alone time with your truck already, when you were watching the cars run down the strip I slapped on my asbestos condom and ran over and got me some:p

Last edited:
Engine looks sweet. Great choice to paint it. I just got my entire exhaust from headers back powdered and holy shit does it look nice. Don't be surprised if I'm tearing my truck apart this summer and powdering everything with a surface lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back