Sacramento May 9th

RedXr said:
Well that is a cool thing to do for the site and its members. Seems you were in the right place at the right time, lol, thats cool. Well ill try for it, if you want....

Let the battle of the watch begin.............:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Let the battle of the watch begin.............:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm in, but I don't think I have a shot.

You guys should start sending me pics of the front of your trucks as I will only being seeing the rear. :argh:

tsmith3 said:
I'm in, but I don't think I have a shot.

You guys should start sending me pics of the front of your trucks as I will only being seeing the rear. :argh:

You'll do better than me as I'm not running the truck. I'm only going to support the forum and do video/photo for you guys. BTW I can take pictures of the front of all the people you run against so you get both views.:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

SrtBrad said:
You'll do better than me as I'm not running the truck. I'm only going to support the forum and do video/photo for you guys. BTW I can take pictures of the front of all the people you run against so you get both views.:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Thank you Sir ;)

tsmith3 said:
So are you going to make the GTG? Post some picks of your ride and times :rock:

here is a pic of the back side

Picture471.jpg

here is one from the front,,,this pics was from the famoso event:rock:

famosowheelup.jpg

in those pics,,,she ran between 11.0 and 10.8 at around 125mph 60' 1.5's

yea,,,the plate is WAY beyond bad azz,,lol

SrtBrad said:
I have a better pic of a similar famosa event with you in it.;)

you must be talkin about the one where i was driving that mini motorcycle,,lol:rock:

ha ha ha! thats the one,lol.

that motorcycles is actually a fullsize bike,,,im just that big:alberteinstein:

SrtBrad said:
I'm going to look for that pic I got of DMP's truck with both front wheels 5 ft above ground at the launch. :eek: :eek: :eek:

yea,,,thats my favorite all time pic. so many pepole think its a photchop

sleeper said:
SRT EATR ate my srt up and spit it out at the Famoso GTG. lol That L is BAD!

Anyone could have done that to you. even if they were in a VW bug. You got that name sleeper from sleeping at the tree if I remember right.

hey guys i cant wait to see all the srt-10's running down the track hopefully my little baby hemi will be able to keep up with one or 2. lol on that note are there any stock QC's going? i would actually like to see if i can run one, as that was my goal with this truck.

03ramit1 said:
hey guys i cant wait to see all the srt-10's running down the track hopefully my little baby hemi will be able to keep up with one or 2. lol on that note are there any stock QC's going? i would actually like to see if i can run one, as that was my goal with this truck.

I think there will be atleast one that is close to stock

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back