Should I sell my QC and get an RC?

yes.....i rather have a qc with a 6 speed all day....I love my truck and i too run faster than some of the rc's here....I go to the bronx almost every weekend and its fine in traffic....

Wow thanks for all the info, doin a swap would be a pretty sick look I didn't really think about it till now, I Havnt ran it yet was planning on doin after I put my Paxton in but I'm selling it now because I was going to get the motor forged first

I try never to drive automatic in any car (not easy because the wife only drives auto). I live kind of nearby and have a low mileage mineral gray RC in am thinking of selling if you want to go that route. I love it.

I have a question.

You want a RC just for the 6 speed gear fun ?

To be honest, I sold my RC & the new car is an auto. I love it, The DSG trans.

I would say see if someone might wanna trade, or do the swap like the guys are telling you. Much cheaper than getting raped by a dealership for a trade in.

I have 30k miles on my swap and at least 100 passes at track and dozens of Mexico races on the same Centerforce clutch I bought half used ;)
I rape almost any RC on this forum with similar engine mods and have better track times as many N2O, SC, and Turbo trucks. :)
I shift my Quad Cab as a daily driver. Only way I'd have it and to see a QC trucks porpoise thru the gears, dropping then coming up between shifts is spectacular.
I would spend the say 6-7K for the swap and love your Quad Cab again.
SRT2Slow came to Texas and rode in mine as we raped Lightnings, Mustangs, and a new Camaro. He was sold and is now 6 speed Quad Cab himself.
I freaking love it in case you cant tell :burnout:
Watch these vids and see yourself ;)
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f11/2-personal-bests-54367/

There ya go! A QC with a Tremec T56!!! Ya got the best of both worlds! For the money.....if I had a QC, I would surely do it!

shifting....bwaaaark

if there was a RC with automatic , i would sell my QC tommorow.
just hate shifting , at the track its fun , on the street in traffic its plane sh....t

I'm going to go with the swap, I mostly am looking for the shift, and if I can get it and keep my back seat then y not, just gotta fig out how I'm going to go about this

I'm going to go with the swap, I mostly am looking for the shift, and if I can get it and keep my back seat then y not, just gotta fig out how I'm going to go about this

Truck-parts-beer-good friends :D:D

Enjoy.

Wanna trade for my RC???? Just a thought............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back