So SRT10's are the fastest truck on the planet right?

I love watching Flaco run "Lil Sis". I was told he sold it and now has something faster?

How fast are the stock trucks in a standing mile?

I love watching Flaco run "Lil Sis". I was told he sold it and now has something faster?

How fast are the stock trucks in a standing mile?

Lil sis was cool as shit. He did sell it but Im not sure how fast what he has now is.

BTW stock trucks suck. :rock:

i dont see how a stripped down and hopped up super ram srt-10 wouldn't beat any ford truck. Simple math, more displacement and more cylinders. What I got from this is the driver risking his life for virtually nothing. I guess I can see bragging rights as motivation. For the risk involved, I wouldn't encourage any of my fellow viper truck owners to try and top it. Personally I don't see the point.

Well 192 mph is pretty good from a non-naturally asperated engine. and the world record for fastest standing mile is 231.666 mph set this year by a Ford GT.

there might be but for now you are just going to have to except the fact that it happened.....i doubt it did though:D

i understand that you like to come here and stir the pot thats great....do you enjoy starting ****???? you can find all kinds of videos of lightnings smashing 10s and a few the other way.....we know this already:dontknow:

what are you trying to prove???

there is always someone or something faster.....but guess what its not you.....its your buddy or its casey or its someone else on your forum or some other L that you have only seen on youtube....so until you have some videos of YOUR truck runnin 9's in the quarter or almost crackin 200 in the standing mile ...just drop it bro

EXACTLY , Dom you have an excellent point, any one can brag about someone else's vehicle, but what the point?? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and make your own vehicle fast then talk about it???
You L guys coming over here in our comunity and stirring the pot is just a show of lack of class and jealousy!! Really I'm sure there isn't any SRT-10 guys on the L forum bragging up his buddies fast truck??
Why don't we just compare Viper cars that will kill L's and post them up on the L forum and see how appreciated that is!?? Lmao.
The comparison of a Viper car to an L is about the same as a modded up L to a stock SRT-10 truck!!! Lol

EXACTLY , Dom you have an excellent point, any one can brag about someone else's vehicle, but what the point?? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and make your own vehicle fast then talk about it???
You L guys coming over here in our comunity and stirring the pot is just a show of lack of class and jealousy!! Really I'm sure there isn't any SRT-10 guys on the L forum bragging up his buddies fast truck??
Why don't we just compare Viper cars that will kill L's and post them up on the L forum and see how appreciated that is!?? Lmao.
The comparison of a Viper car to an L is about the same as a modded up L to a stock SRT-10 truck!!! Lol

:congrats::rock:

Last edited:
As far as how fast will an srt ram go, stock mine went about 147ish in the mile. BTW Im at the mile right now, hopefully i can improve that speed a little.

Sweet! Have fun and keep us posted on your results. Will you get any video?

Finally word on the L **** is if any of use wanted an L we would have bought one. Wants the point in buying want comes down to just another v8 truck that has a supercharger on it? We bought these because we wanted the v10 sound, big displacement, to be differnt or just because the ram is built better and looks better in our opinions.

The L was the fastest, stock. Then the SRT-10, stock. Then the Holden, stock, came along... Much debate surrounded the Holden and its "truck" status. I'll take the 10 hands down, regardless if its the fastest or the slowest of the bunch.

Care to elaborate?

Unfortunately theres no vid yet that I know of but here it is.

477040_10150630704777843_662242842_9541311_1014744984_o.jpg

88c2934d.jpg

Back