SoCal Fires

Nowwhat and Gary Busey lemme know if there is anything I can do for you.....I maybe in Az but if needed you guys have a place to stay with me anytime.....I will check this thread from work tonight as well to keep tabbs on you guys. You both have my numbers and don't be affraid to use them ........Mikey :D

Damn this sucks to hear all this.

Been too tied up with sis and her house. Tryin to see what i need to do to help her out.

Sometimes you forget there are others, friends, family goin through it also.

Hope all works out for all of you/us in this situation. Freakin places are burnin everywhere.

SHU

Damn guys...:( ...Im really sorry to hear this!!

At least you have plenty of peeps that are willing to help!! Keep us posted!!

San Diego Fires:

We, in San Diego are surrounded by fires.... Many folks in the North County areas of Poway, Rancho Bernardo and Escondido have been and are being evacuated.....

Please pray for all the folks in this area....... The fires are widespread and are threatening thousands of homes here......

Everyone please check in.....

God protect you and your family....

D

major prayers, im in temecula which is about 20 miles away from the evac zone and its foggy here with ash......im heading down to escondido with a buddy of mine who is a reserve forest service worker to help out....ill try to snap some pics of me in my fire gear, and no im not using the 10 on the fire lines, its fine in the garage

san diego and arrowhead seem to be the worst right now.......for those of you in the fire areas dont take chances, get out if ordered

i am on the border of Jamul and Rancho San Diego and am just watching the smoke in the next valley billow up :(

Prayers sent...

Where are you, in prospective to the fires, Tim? I've never seen anything like this! I can only hope you are all ok. :dontknow: :(

Black1 said:
Prayers sent...

Where are you, in prospective to the fires, Tim? I've never seen anything like this! I can only hope you are all ok. :dontknow: :(

I've been on the phone to friends all across San Diego......

Patrick has a fire 3 miles from him.... Helmut and his family were evacuated at 1AM and the fire burned down the winery behind his house... I doubt that there's one sane individual within 60miles who isn't packed up and ready to go on a moment's notice.

The fire is south of me...southwest of me, northeast of me......

But, this is the 3rd week in October..... The worst fires all come aroun this time... It's the Santana winds out of the Northeast.....and the dryness....

A few years back all I need to do was look out my windows to the south and watch it burn.....

FYI, there's a reverse 911 system in this area that auto-calls every number in an evac area and a recorded message first gives a warning and then the final GTF out call when its time to go ...

It's fkd up....... May God protect us all....

D

Last edited:
thanks tim, how are u getting by??i am just sitting at the window just looking and wishing the winds dont change direction. lastnight when the winds stalled it got nasty here with smoke..

Voodoo said:
thanks tim, how are u getting by??i am just sitting at the window just looking and wishing the winds dont change direction. lastnight when the winds stalled it got nasty here with smoke..

Kev,

We're ok..... But it seems like there's just so many fires all around.....

In 25 yrs here, this is the greatest number of fires I've seen at one time...

God bless you and yours, bro....

D

Prayers sent to all you guys.....our office in San Diego was evacuated this morning....will keep you all in our thoughts.....

Best wishes to everyone in SoCal.....

these fire fighters are simply amazing....the pilots, the ground crews all of them....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back