Speedworld Jan 2012 pics and video thread

lol yall r funny. im normally wearing sneakers tho. much more comphy but kyle wanted me to wear my boots. glad u liked the cupcakes brad and justin. kyle broke into the 13's this time and was very happy about that. now we gotta think on what more weight we can shave off and get some helmets for us

Torque converter and headers,I also have a dragstrip wheel and tire combo for sale guys. That will get you guys low 13's or high 12's easy.

lol im glad to hear that brad. we will see how much we have left over from taxes after we both get a daily driver and pay off some of my credit cards

lol i was saying glad to hear that brad that ur son, wife and sister in law liked them. lol sorry my bad for making it not sound like that LOL and then i was talking to rick... lol im kinda tired this morning

Thanks for posting this Brad! Looking forward to watching this when I get home this evening.

NICE! Thanks for the plug to Power Pros too Brad. Glad lots of my footage was used even though i was very shacky with the camera(the heavy winds werent helping either lol) and did you guys see that lighting do the reverse burnout hahaha. I was recording that from behind hahahha

Great vid Brad! I was able to get a 13.69 @ 101 with a 2.00 60 foot. Not great but considering I had full weight including toneau cover, half a tank of gas, all my tools and even the cupcakes, I think she did decent. Not to mention the crappy street tires. With getting a daily driver soon, I will be going back completely stripped down. Planning on taking off the toneau cover, tailgate and all of the seats. Even gonna replace the driver seat with my 16 pound Corbeau. Also will only go with 1/8 of a tank next time and bring a few fuel cans. Gonna see if I can bring it down to a mid...maybe even low 13. Sorry for just now getting these up, but here are a few pics I took.

All of my unedited photos:

Liz getting ready for a run
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Rick working on his truck
DSC_0051-1.jpg

Justin working on Rick's truck
DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0036-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

Go Jerry Go!
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

My boys proudly wearing their VTCoA Shirts....thanks to Jack!
DSC_0057-1.jpg

My boys with Jessica
DSC_0015-1.jpg

Edited:

Rick
DSC_0010.jpg

Jay
DSC_0012.jpg

Jerry
DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg