Striker Cam Dyno Day

The TOMANATOR (Dyno Dynamics). The same unit we used last year for the pulls. It is a stingy bugger but really repeatable.

The new custom datalogging software should be here by the end of the week so the bitchy builds (like the Viper engines with lumpy cams or lots of boost) can get a VERY thorough diagnostic and we can then nail the tune down!

Yes, kinda near there...

sweet,I know where it at,its near those ball diamonds and soccer fields:rock:,lumpy cams and lots of boost:rock::burnout::D,Is 18PSI lots of boost and ..............:dontknow::aetsch::elefant:

sweet,I know where it at,its near those ball diamonds and soccer fields:rock:,lumpy cams and lots of boost:rock::burnout::D,Is 18PSI lots of boost and ..............:dontknow::aetsch::elefant:

No, the t.t. Mustang runs 44 pounds.....:aetsch: But it also makes 2300 horsepower and gets (approx.) 24 gallons to the mile.
Lets see.. 6 gallons per 1/4 mile pass...yeah 24 gallons to the mile!!

Last edited:
No, the t.t. Mustang runs 44 pounds.....:aetsch: But it also makes 2300 horsepower and gets (approx.) 24 gallons to the mile.
Lets see.. 6 gallons per 1/4 mile pass...yeah 24 gallons to the mile!!

I will work towrds that for ya!:aetsch:,but you pay for the fuel to and from Calgary (191 miles each way),so thats about 4,590 gallons each way,plus pulls!!:aetsch::rock::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back