Striker Cam

sounds like it will be well over mine, I want the details too :D
when are you dynoing?

We are waiting for some parts and for my schedule to line up with Ron and Toma's. Should be soon though.

Well Ron, Toma and my schedules have finally lined up. We are off to the dyno in the morning. My base #'s from last year were 387hp/410tq. I only gained 7ishhp with longtubes, cat-less mids and tunes by Torrie. That started the ball rolling to firgure this deal out.

Anyone want to guess the new #'s??

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

I'm gonna say 476 hp 508 tq ... just a guess. have fun on that dyno . remember , they are just numbers! As long as it runs great is all that matters. the track will tell how good it runs! we'll see you in a couple months!

I'm gonna say 476 hp 508 tq ... just a guess. have fun on that dyno . remember , they are just numbers! As long as it runs great is all that matters. the track will tell how good it runs! we'll see you in a couple months!

Im gonna say 468RWHP 181tq,
Norbert might not be in the racing mood when he is depresion and sun blinded by a yellow tailgate! :D LOL!

The results are in.................................................................................

You were so close................................................................................

472/509, much better than 387/410.:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

The results are in.................................................................................

You were so close................................................................................

thats about right, thats what my qc made with headers a tune and a catback, glad to see ya back on track man:congrats:

that is a beautiful cam!!!! i want one ! i was at 410 hp on that dyno last summer. made a big difference! what's the elevation in calgary?

Calgary is at 3500+-ft. Those numbers are with the Plus 1 tune. We started to go lean on the runs with Plus 2, so we aborted and held with the Plus 1.

We also tested two new K&N filters. Both out of the box. The flat and diesel cone, with the flat filter making 1hp more.

I was a bit surprised when it carried the power like it did right up to 6000. :top:
And that 99 increase in torque must make it feel like it's about a thousand pounds lighter to drive.

I'll get you that new tune a.s.a.p.

P.S.
Jason and Toma are both grinning...:rock:

Ronnie

Some video of the dyno day yesterday. Turn up the volume!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4M7APYogTA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGGahzfgTA]YouTube - Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-4DIL4Ypo]YouTube - Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test 3[/ame]

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back