Striker Head N/A Build 905HP/710TQ

Like to have that Viper for a day out at Miller Motorsports park....

I wouldn't guess that Jerry has the same budget, so I don't see him getting anywhere close to 900 HP

I wouldn't guess that Jerry has the same budget, so I don't see him getting anywhere close to 900 HP

Exactly but Jerry is more clever;) I know the results per dollar Jerry will get will embarrass the 905HP guy. Anybody know what the cost was to build that 905NA motor?Anybody have the build specs and flow numbers for the heads? Here is the start of Jerry's build:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1jTs6c-Nc"]Trainman Base Dyno - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Exactly but Jerry is more clever;) I know the results per dollar Jerry will get will embarrass the 905HP guy. Anybody know what the cost was to build that 905NA motor?Anybody have the build specs

It's a GTS-R block - anyone know what that costs? $20k 30k? Dry sump? What... another $5k or better? That intake has to be a what - $10-20k piece? It's got individual TB's from what I understood...

You can't even compare a $100k race motor to a what - $20-30k motor in Jerry's truck?

And since when are we using "results per dollar" as an indicator of embarrassment? That just sounds stupid. Jerry's truck will go fast in a straight line... Seems to me this guy can drive his shit to Road Atlanta and make a fool out of people in his street car - that's way more impressive to me...

Last edited:
Exactly but Jerry is more clever;) I know the results per dollar Jerry will get will embarrass the 905HP guy. Anybody know what the cost was to build that 905NA motor?Anybody have the build specs and flow numbers for the heads? Here is the start of Jerry's build:

Trainman Base Dyno - YouTube

Come on, Bradley. Don't turn everything into a comparison with Trainman. For the results per dollar, my basically stock truck embarrasses all FI and HC builds... But who cares? Anyone looking for most bang for the buck drives an LS powered vehicle anyway.

Come on, Bradley. Don't turn everything into a comparison with Trainman. For the results per dollar, my basically stock truck embarrasses all FI and HC builds... But who cares? Anyone looking for most bang for the buck drives an LS powered vehicle anyway.

:dito: And I did mine by myself in my little bitty garage .

Last edited:
:burnout:Hey Jerry, How's My Yellow Fever Looking There????? , I'M Glad I made It In Your Video, Glad To See Them Working On It, And Getting Me Done, Can Not Wait To Get It Back to New York!!!!!, Won"t Have Your Kind Of Power, But Hoping For At Least 600 At The Wheels

:burnout:Hey Jerry, How's My Yellow Fever Looking There????? , I'M Glad I made It In Your Video, Glad To See Them Working On It, And Getting Me Done, Can Not Wait To Get It Back to New York!!!!!, Won"t Have Your Kind Of Power, But Hoping For At Least 600 At The Wheels

What mods are you doing?

It's a GTS-R block - anyone know what that costs? $20k 30k? Dry sump? What... another $5k or better? That intake has to be a what - $10-20k piece? It's got individual TB's from what I understood...

You can't even compare a $100k race motor to a what - $20-30k motor in Jerry's truck?

And since when are we using "results per dollar" as an indicator of embarrassment? That just sounds stupid. Jerry's truck will go fast in a straight line... Seems to me this guy can drive his shit to Road Atlanta and make a fool out of people in his street car - that's way more impressive to me...

Not comparing Jerry's build to the other guy's build for embarrassment factor. Just comparing how Jerry's engine build will perform in relation to his top dollar engine build. I anticipate the end results will embarrass the top dollar build dollar for dollar.

Jerry's build consists of most of the top guys in the Viper community. We will def learn a thing or two with Jerry's build and what we can do for a reasonable budget in comparison.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back