STRIKER HEAD UPDATE

rottenronnie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi-

I'm pleased to announce the ONLY aftermarket head for the Gen III engine, "Strikers", should be back soon, as JM Cylinder Heads has been sold.

So Vendors on this site (Like DC Performance) should have them back in stock a bit later on..

That is ALL I know right now..

Ronnie

Last edited:
nice heads, a little bit rich for my blood for the performance gain you get in the end. but very nice

Strikers are the way to go for big Viper engine power, Jeff did a hell of a job on them, too bad he had to get rid of his company, but Kevin will carry the torch

Strikers are the way to go for big Viper engine power, Jeff did a hell of a job on them, too bad he had to get rid of his company, but Kevin will carry the torch

Yes, and if someone manages to "max-out" the Street Strikers with LOTS of boost, there are always the Striker-Rs to step up to the task.:rock:

Kevin? as in Exotic Engine?:dontknow::rock:

striker cyl. heads

contact Jim at Exotic Engine Development if you are interested in any striker cylinder heads he can be reached at 775-745-6224 between the hrs of 8am and 5 pm monday thru friday west coast time. Thanks, Dan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back