Super Tank for sale...

Stinker said:
I all honesty with the correct suspension under Nowwhats truck....high Nines are very possible

The truck is extremely well put together, and has no issues, he drives it daily:rock: DC did an awesome job on it:rock:

I jsut hope he gets a decent $ for it, he did a helluva job on it:D
Hey, if it isn't Stink Bag ................. :D :D :D :p :p

SrtBrad said:
Dump the Vette and keep the Srt10. If you dump the Srt10 who will I take video of?

You could always drive down and video me drunk and going off at Pats :D

Voodoo said:
You could always drive down and video me drunk and going off at Pats :D
They call that looping Loopy ;) :p :p

Sharing your love of engineers :D :D :D :dontknow: ;)

Seriously, just how often do you have the opportunity to buy the fastest vehicle in its category?

If anyone has the itch, here is a possible solution.

Someone can be the king in one transaction.

Nowwhat said:
Fast truck for X-mas...?....who's buying?....:D
Does your racing suit come with it??

Attachments

• Speedo_Of_The_Winter.jpg
    Speedo_Of_The_Winter.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 62
He said he had $120K in it but didnt list a price for it.

So, being optimistic say the mods usually get 50% of their value back on resale (thats optimistic) $60K should do it :)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I have 60 bucks!!!:D

Make it $60.00 and an All New Hemp Shampoo Formula:dontknow: :D :p :p :elefant: :bebored:

hey mike, my pops is really thinkin on doing this. He tellin me this would be a great fix to the midlife crisis people cry about in this country. He also mentioned that he wouldnt have to worry about the maintence or repairs on it since yours truly would have to do em'... I might be giving you a call

FerrariTruck said:
hey mike, my pops is really thinkin on doing this. He tellin me this would be a great fix to the midlife crisis people cry about in this country. He also mentioned that he wouldnt have to worry about the maintence or repairs on it since yours truly would have to do em'... I might be giving you a call
The only drawback is smogging it here in California. Someone has to smog it to change title here. Then every other year after that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back