TEXAS MEMBERS!!!!! MAY 9th LAPS FOR CHARITY !!!!!!1

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas Motor Speedway May 9th Laps for charity its gonna be a blast we get to drive as fast as we want on the track :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

i hope to see a bunch of SRT 10's there is well worth it Hope to see some of yall there :congrats::burnout: :rock: :) :marchmellow:

Coley 1334 said:
Texas Motor Speedway May 9th Laps for charity its gonna be a blast we get to drive as fast as we want on the track :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

i hope to see a bunch of SRT 10's there is well worth it Hope to see some of yall there :congrats::burnout: :rock: :) :marchmellow:
They don't have to be from Texas!

Hope to be there if I'm off but may be in alaska for work.

LFC is a good time:rock:

Looks like there will be a bunch of pics uploaded on May 10th lol. 2 g2gs:rock: :rock: :rock:

OSO said:
They don't have to be from Texas!

well you know what i mean :p
i hope you can make it James (if you don't miss any shifts from now til then) :D
maybe some of the houston 10's will come out and play

i really hope to see Venom powers truck there :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
well you know what i mean :p
i hope you can make it James (if you don't miss any shifts from now til then) :D
maybe some of the houston 10's will come out and play

i really hope to see Venom powers truck there :rock:
I will know by the end of the week or sooner if the new trans will work.

LoveThisTruck said:
LFC is a good time:rock:

Looks like there will be a bunch of pics uploaded on May 10th lol. 2 g2gs:rock: :rock: :rock:

this will be my 2nd year :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

OSO (James) turned me on to it last year.

great time. can see everything from herbie's to some guy brings a Lambo in a trailer to it.

i would vote for 5 lap runs though:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

is there a web site for this event? Might get my entire car club intrested in this one

http://texas.speedwaycharities.org/e...for_charity_i/

Laps for Charity I
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Texas Motor Speedway
You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens the Speedway to the public for the first time this year. Experience the thrill of driving your car around the 1.5-mile super speedway all to benefit Speedway Children's Charities.

Polish up your special vehicle and come on out to "The Great American Speedway!" on Saturday, May 9th for Laps for Charity presented by Speedway Children's Charities. Take three laps on the Super Speedway behind a pace vehicle for just a $30 donation and have your picture taken in Victory Lane for an additional $10 donation. Laps will be conducted for Car Clubs (by reservation) from 5-7 p.m. and for the General Public from 7-10 p.m. The fan favorite, VIP package will also be made available. The VIP package will include a five-lap session, complimentary event t-shirt, complimentary photograph in Victory Lane, a two week trial membership to The Speedway Club and dinner for two on May 9th in The Speedway Club Starlight Dining Room. There will only be a limited number of the VIP packages offered, so call today to book your reservations.

Fahrenheit said:
is there a web site for this event? Might get my entire car club intrested in this one
Your guys would like it, it makes for a nice drive up to Dallas also.

I should be there, esp now since the wife said no go to Edge fest:mad: :( Oh well, I guess I'll go and drive fast:rock:

l have family in Fort Worth, but just out of curiosity, statement says 3 laps behind a pace vehicle? so that means not as fast as you want, l guess? how fast can you go?

fastbill said:
l have family in Fort Worth, but just out of curiosity, statement says 3 laps behind a pace vehicle? so that means not as fast as you want, l guess? how fast can you go?

they say 70 but i was hittin turn 4 at 120mph and lettin off cuz my truck wasnt lowered :burnout: :rock: :marchmellow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i did this last year too it was a blast, yall gonna eat before hand again??
Correct same as last year.

Coley 1334 Can you go over to DT and copy the meet info and post it over here? Keven should of posted it already.

fastbill said:

They are familure with our group so they give us some leeway on the speed not much the higher speed runs will need to be choreographed. Someone will have to stay on the pace cars azz to keep him up to speed, 2nd vehical back fades back leaving a grat deal of distance between him and the firts vehical . Now we will have tried to of lined up according to how fast we are so no one gets in the way. Once on the track we spread out evenly 6-7 lengths more if not to many pace trucks (They fill in big gaps) Now at a predetermind point preferably mid track on the finish line side that should put most of us over 120 on the turn.:D 30 A SET I SPENT 300 LAST YEAR ITS WORTH IT:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back