THE BATRAM

The truck is still looking great as always. And the new pics are awesome too. :rock: A many a Black trucks on this forum are based on yours. Thanks for representing. :proud:

Shucks, thanks brother!! :rock: :)

Hope y'all are keeping safe, especially those in the NE with Sandy being a nasty bitch. :eek:

Shucks, thanks lads! :) :burnout:

Liv13.JPG

Went out for a hoon in the SRT/10 and stopped off at an abandoned building complex for a quick shoot. :cheers:

Liv_Batram_01.JPG

Liv_Batram_02.JPG

Liv_Batram_03.JPG

Liv_Batram_04.JPG

Liv_Batram_05.JPG

a "hoon?"

excellent back drop. sort of futuristic. nice contrast to the photo in front of the plantation?

gettin to be ya'll's drivin weather, correct???

Last edited:
a "hoon?"

excellent back drop. sort of futuristic. nice contrast to the photo in front of the plantation?

gettin to be ya'll's drivin weather, correct???

Hahaha, my bad, Hoon = downunder slang for a fast, aggressive, no destination drive in a car ie: "I'm just going for a hoon down the motorway and back". Is usually associated with a big V8s, rock n roll music and skids, think modern day Mad Max. :D

Thanks mate, was a pretty good little spot, was a little chilly for her so we didn't stay too long. It's an old Learning Institute building, massive area with other nice spots but yeah, we only pulled in for a few snaps. Driving weather down here is (thankfully) 24/7/365. We don't get snow on the ground in most places, only around some of the ski fields and tourists spots etc. :)

Still my favorite SRT-10 Ram of all time.

Love the pix.

Shucks, thanks mate, always nice to hear, especially from someone like yourself with a truck like yours. :)
Last I heard/saw on here a few months back, you were selling your big red beast from Hell. Did you end up selling it in the end? :dontknow: Hope all is well!

Hey guys! I haven't posted much lately, but have logged on every few days and lurked. Been out enjoying The Batram, so thought I'd post a few photos up. Still puts a big grin on my face this truck, every time driving it is as good as the very first, how it should be! :D :)

Batramburnout001.jpg

Batram2013_2.jpg

Batram2013_1.jpg

Batram2013_4.jpg

Batram2013_5.jpg

BatramWhiteWall1.JPG

Batram2013_6.jpg

Batram2013_3.jpg

Batram2013_8.jpg

:rock::rock::rock:

lookin good. i agree with ya on the every time ya hit that little red button, drive to the corner store or 1500 mile cruise, she still puts a smile on my face & tingles in the neither reigons......

yes, as it should be:rock:

Always enjoying seeing pictures of your truck man. Not only is that a good looking truck but you do a damn good job shooting it in pictures to make it look even better! Very awesome brutha!!!

Thanks everyone! Love driving it and if I see somewhere that looks cool, I pull over and take a few snaps. Going out for a drive now, hopefully I have some rear tyres left lol........

this one is great:rock:

Attachments

• Batram2013_5.jpg
    Batram2013_5.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back