THE BATRAM

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2.gif

The BATRAM is now complete and I'm very happy and very proud of the way it has turned out. There are a lot of fine details and Bat touches that are not shown in the photos below. I won't bore you all to tears with every detail and the mods list, etc. These can be viewed on my website: Carlwalski.Com The SRT/10 turns heads wherever it goes and while it may not be everyone's cup of tea, I'm over the F%#ken moon with it!!

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

PHOTOS & VIDEO BELOW

THEBATRAM1-2.jpg

THEBATRAM2-3.jpg

THEBATRAM3.jpg

THEBATRAM4.jpg

THEBATRAM5.jpg

THEBATRAM6.jpg

THEBATRAM7.jpg

THEBATRAM8.jpg

THEBATRAM9.jpg

THEBATRAM11.jpg

THEBATRAM12.jpg

THEBATRAM13.jpg

THEBATRAM14.jpg

THEBATRAM15.jpg

THEBATRAM16.jpg

THEBATRAM17.jpg

THEBATRAM18.jpg

That is AWESOME BRO...CONGRATS!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Absolutely amazing! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Hands down, baddest looking truck I've ever seen! Wicked video! Lots of hard work paid off for sure! Congrats! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. :) Now it's complete, I can join in the madness of the VTCOA more. :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Very nice! I love the theme and the way you carried it throughout.

Nice starter button too...:D :rock: :burnout:
LOL Thanks and yes, that starter button is neat. The guy who made it must be a good bloke! :p

wheredwhogo? said:
looks good, I guess you like BATMAN? :D
Batman in general is OK, I just love the cars, the original Keaton Batmobile being my favorite.
The dark theme and mystery surrounding the cars is what I love about the films.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
them centre caps look :rock: :rock:
grat work

The truck looks amazing:rock: :rock: I love the detail that you've put in it, other than the steering wheel is on the wrong side;) :D

jbilledeaux said:
The truck looks amazing:rock: :rock: I love the detail that you've put in it, other than the steering wheel is on the wrong side;) :D

yea idk thatit was a right hand drive :eek: thats cool

i like the push start button alot :rock:

and i just found my new wall paper :marchmellow: ;)

My vote for truck of the year. That is amazing. I want to go to NZ just to see it in person. :rock:

The video is really f-ing cool too. Maybe add some clips of Batman driving and switch back and forth from the real movie to yours. Well done!!!

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. While I love the BATRAM, it's nice that others appreciate it as well. :) A big thanks to Sean @ Roe Racing for his help and super speedy delivery as well as Stinker for the mats and TexasYellowFever for the custom start button. The door reflectors were one of the hardest parts to get right, just ask Roe LOL I ended up ordering around 10 in 3 separate orders just to get them perfect lol. :eek:

I don't like black trucks because of the care it takes to keep the paint looking good, but I gotta say your truck looks tits! The detail is well thought out. Everything from the RHD conversion to the bat logos I think you did a great job. The best part about doing custom stuff like this is enjoying it and getting compliments. Good job!

Carlwalski said:
Thanks again everyone. While I love the BATRAM, it's nice that others appreciate it as well. :) A big thanks to Sean @ Roe Racing for his help and super speedy delivery as well as Stinker for the mats and TexasYellowFever for the custom start button. The door reflectors were one of the hardest parts to get right, just ask Roe LOL I ended up ordering around 10 in 3 separate orders just to get them perfect lol. :eek:

You have any plans to do more with the engine bay? It would look amazing to have Justin powdercoat your valve covers and intake manifold in gunmetal...
I painted all my plastic tanks in my old truck black with a rattlecan (see my coolant overflow tank). It really helped with the flow of the engine layout. Having a white few plastic tank really broke it up. If I got my hands on your truck, I would do everything in this picture with a gunmetal (I wouldn't do flat/gloss black, just for a bit of contrast in the engine bay)....

_DSC8724-vi.jpg

My god Carl..That is the baddest of the bad.:rock: ...congrats on a job well done..:congrats: :congrats: ...I would like to see more about the interior color change..:) ....I think my chance for being 2009 truck of the yr just flew out the door..:argh: ...............BTW..aint it kinda dangerous driving on the wrong side of the road all the time?..:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back