THE BATRAM

you should be very proud about your ride , it looks just sick dude. :congrats:

A few suggestions : sidepipe the sucker , put a Venom hood on there (available at Tony "the joker" Sayer:D )

Either way, truely one of a kind ride.:rock:

I am going to catch you mate, the guy up here in NOVA is from New Zealand. He does some powder coating. But I will be blacker than you , my good man. ha ha.

by the way , awesome site also except for the missing link to this site of course :(
PS: move this to the media section.;)

Happy for you Carl! Glad the Batram is finished for now:D Lots and lots of detail in your truck, but not overly done. Job done well. These are my favorite type of mods. Still looks like it came from the factory but it is not even close too stock.

portlandsrt said:
You have any plans to do more with the engine bay? It would look amazing to have Justin powdercoat your valve covers and intake manifold in gunmetal...
I painted all my plastic tanks in my old truck black with a rattlecan (see my coolant overflow tank). It really helped with the flow of the engine layout. Having a white few plastic tank really broke it up. If I got my hands on your truck, I would do everything in this picture with a gunmetal (I wouldn't do flat/gloss black, just for a bit of contrast in the engine bay)....

_DSC8724-vi.jpg

Love the engine bay bud, very nice! :) I thought this may come up and it's a good question. Hopefully from the detail of the BATRAM you will know it's nothing that I've overlooked. I thought about doing black (flat) paint job on the heads and intake manifold but I really wanted to keep the heads/intake stock. The truck is blacked out with a theme but when it came to the Viper engine, being red is what it is known for and I wanted to maintain some of the trucks heritage, it's heart, it's soul. No one knows what the truck is down here (even up there), even stock. The whole SRT/10 factor has basically been disguised so at shows, petrol stations and out and about etc, it's nice to pop the hood and for people to instantly know what they are viewing. That gets people every time that it's a Viper drivetrain, so being red has the impact of "shit, he ain't kidding!!" when they set eyes upon the BATRAM's engine bay. ;)

I did the mods I wanted to personalise it and for performance like rad cover, fuse box cover, CAI (all black), Roe throttle body, B&B headers, rad cap, oil breather, etc and then cleaned the crap out of it lol. The Batmobile in the movies' engine and bay is never seen so in terms of the theme it was always going to be correct. :p When you think about/look at it, most if not all of parts in the photo above have been addressed like the rad cover and rad tubes, CAI etc no NOS though :D There are other small details that have not been mentioned like removing the factory part # stampings on my tubes to clean it up even more. The rest of the parts are black from the factory so it worked out perfectly for me.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Happy for you Carl! Glad the Batram is finished for now:D Lots and lots of detail in your truck, but not overly done. Job done well. These are my favorite type of mods. Still looks like it came from the factory but it is not even close too stock.
Thank you sir! That is what I was aiming for so it's nice to hear. Subtle is the key IMO. I've seen some bad (IMO) Batman style cars and whoa, too far over done. Big yellow Bat decals on the hoods and in the interior, rubber bat mats, just looked nasty. One advantage with the SRT/10 Ram (as you will see in the video) is that it really looks like it could be off a Batman movie set with it's aggressive looks so there is no need to try and spell out what it is. Just let the truck do the talking.

Thanks everyone else for the comments. :)

Oh and the video is the shiznit! But you are driving on the wrong side of the road:D :p

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: that is bad ass one of the best trucks ive seen great job man

Carl...wonderful outcome. You have had the long distance issues and have overcome everyone of the problems.

Enjoy!

Thanks again everyone. :) Here are some of the interior seats (TNViper) and some of the other touches I couldn't get in last time. The 3 switches on the roof console control the BATRAM's voice box for alarm on/off voices (button up front) the middle is vacant for now but I wanted to have it ready for any future accessories it's already plumbed down the passenger pillar and behind the glove box. The 3rd button controls the rear video, flick on/off to view what's going on out back in real time. The photos of the interior still appear far too grey but rest assured, it's black, black leather seats, black leather steering wheel, etc etc. ;) Easiest way to gauge is look at the OEM black bits like light controls, shifter boot, door jambs, starter button surround, etc and you'll get the idea. On video it comes out natural and black so I'll grab some footage of that, the remote start and some other stuff later on.

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

THEBATRAM10.jpg

THEBATRAM19.jpg

THEBATRAM20.jpg

THEBATRAM21.jpg

THEBATRAM22.jpg

THEBATRAM23.jpg

THEBATRAM24.jpg

THEBATRAM25.jpg

THEBATRAM26.jpg