THE BATRAM

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Brian! Glad you could see it once complete. :) Awesome, as cool as these trucks are, classic American muscle can't be beat IMO (E and B-Bodies!). For sure bud, keep in touch, I'm on Facebook so will keep an eye out on what you do on that.

Cheers,
Carl

Thanks everyone for the kudos. You're making me blush -------> :eek:

I need your link to Facebook! :)

Carl,

That is simply BADF*CKINGASS. I got to get the info on how/who/what did your headlights. The black mirror button is an awesome little touch too.

I gotta second the TOTY vote. It's an awesome ride!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Carl,

That is simply BADF*CKINGASS. I got to get the info on how/who/what did your headlights. The black mirror button is an awesome little touch too.

I gotta second the TOTY vote. It's an awesome ride!! :rock:
Thanks bud, much appreciated. :)

36viper said:
Hi ya Carl.
:congrats: :D
Batram is looking great!!!Now living in Ngaio.Will have to come and have a look in person very soon.
F##K!! Sorry bud, I totally missed this post David, only found it during a search lol. Great, now I look like a snob :laugh: I'd wait until I have these goodies before we go cruising (4L80E + SC), it's up the driveway with no battery at the moment, just waiting on a few parts, then I can start. Once it's done you can come around all you want lol then we can both see what the Batram can do. :D Hope all is well and that your project is moving along. ;) Once again, sorry for the late response. :eek:

While I'm here, better top it up with some photos. :p Nothing special, just some randoms I haven't posted. :)

Cheers,
Carl
THE BATRAM

BATRAM20.jpg

BATRAM22.jpg

BATRAM26.jpg

BATRAM27.jpg

BATRAM21.jpg

BATRAM30.jpg

BATRAM23.jpg

BATRAM29.jpg

BATRAM28.jpg

BATRAM24.jpg

You can just about hear the attendents rubbing their hands from here having these two filling up.......... :laugh:
BATRAM25.jpg

Mopartruck said:
Looking good!!

Definitely need the Batgloves though :)
Thanks! :) The closest thing I have to "Bat gloves" lol are tactical police gloves (great driving gloves) which are in the BATRAM, just didn't wear them in that video, should of though. Next time. :D

Camelbak-MP3K05-09.gif

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Carl, who does the photos for the truck? I think you have made the 06 look just about as good as it can. You and Jimi have really made the 06 special.

TREKER said:
Carl, who does the photos for the truck? I think you have made the 06 look just about as good as it can. You and Jimi have really made the 06 special.
Thanks mate, like so many on this forum, you have always helped The Batram and I and pitched in with help, much appreciated. That is what I come here for, help and tech and along with that came some good friends. :) I do all my own photography, I really enjoy it. I plan it all, the locations aren't flukes or "this will do". I use Google Earth and search within a nice day drive. The stretch of road that is long is nice, clear and there are no houses anywhere close so if I "get loose" I'm the only one at risk, you can see both lanes for a mile down the road so when it's clear, it's clear. Going out for the day and driving with my Dad is sweet. He's the one who does the "stop/start" on the video camera lol we use CBs to communicate at distance. I set it up and then do the driving. Will do more when the engine is done, line lock is in and it's all complete, still have lots of ideas buzzing around my head of shots and footage to take.

Cheers guys!

Thanks Jon. :) It's just nice to be driving it and reaping the rewards of what I've put in.

Here's the same video, outside of the "Batman" theme, this time with more my kind of soundtrack...... :rock:

Hope you don't mind:eek:

Batram's going to have a REALLY close relative soon..:D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back