THE BATRAM

I F'n love this truck too but yellow?? Only behind the bat logo would that work even then carl has spent years making it all black so KEEP it that way.
Keep up the good work Carlawski and don't forget to keep updating your pictures, you truley inpsipre me(us) with all your dedication to these awsome trucks!!!

yellow was just a thought. he can also paint his calipers yellow and maybe the inside of the wheels........its just an idea if you ever decide to add some color. not saying that it needs it, but just throwing an idea out their.

An addition to the street kings movie, pure black charger meets BATRAM!

Great attention to detail as your truck is now considered one of a kind!

Be neat if the headlights formed the bat symbol as its projection... but that's just getting silly!

Thanks guys for the kind words, shucks, you making me blush lol. As for Yellow, nope. I see your point but for this truck it was never going to happen. I'm a fan of the classic logo used in the Burton films which can be white/silver background or yellow. Being a stealth looking vehicle, yellow details everywhere wouldn't have worked. The Bat details I do have are rather small, that was my goal. I see a lot of custom "Batmobiles" on Google with MASSIVE YELLOW logos everywhere. That's their taste, just for me, it's too in your face. Look at the real Batmobiles, hardly a logo in sight. If you rely on using the logos to get your point/theme across, then you simply aren't trying IMO. On the outside, The Batram only has 1 bat logo, in the centre caps and I feel it still has a good Batmobile vibe without throwing it in the viewers face. Thanks for the input and kind words again guys. :)

Cheers,
Carl

WAAAW Carl , what an update ! ! !

u have my DREAMTRUCK , and what a GREAT video , unreal ! ! !

the dash at night looks awesome , all the lights and screens :rock:

i think original the truck looks dark inside at night , not enought ambiant light from screens and gauges etc... your interior looks killer , the engine is insane , and the outside is SUPER :top:

oh and the music in the video is my favorit band :five: :thrasher:

very good work bro :)

Sammy11 said:
WAAAW Carl , what an update ! ! !

u have my DREAMTRUCK , and what a GREAT video , unreal ! ! !

the dash at night looks awesome , all the lights and screens :rock:

i think original the truck looks dark inside at night , not enought ambiant light from screens and gauges etc... your interior looks killer , the engine is insane , and the outside is SUPER :top:

oh and the music in the video is my favorit band :five: :thrasher:

very good work bro :)
Thank you very much my Belgium brother! :rock: Check your PMs too bud (re; the front addition you put on). ;)
Thanks again, your truck is kick arse, you're bloody making me want to add a QC to the stable every time I see it lol.

:burnout:

Excellent vid again Carl!! She's a beauty!! One small suggestion that would look real nice would be the painted hard radiator pipes from Justin??

Yellow venom said:
Excellent vid again Carl!! She's a beauty!! One small suggestion that would look real nice would be the painted hard radiator pipes from Justin??
Been there done that. ;) I prefer the stock rubber hoses for their tighter/snug fit (personal preference).
I have the hardpipes (below) for sale if anyone is interested, PM, $120 for both + $30 shipping.

RadPipes1.jpg

Just an update. :D I finally got to permanently mount my Compushift unit today, the brains behind the Carl Rossler built 4L80E. It displays numerous display screens like rpm, pressure %, throttle, speed, timed runs/laps, hp/T, etc but I keep it on 1 of it's 2 all-in-one display screens to keep an eye on everything. You can set anything on the run, from the pressure % (the firmness it shifts at) and rpm shift points to the torque converter lock up speed and/or gear it engages in. The main readouts I follow most are the gear display which changes to S1, S2, S3 and S4 when ever the paddle shifters are hit (S = Sequential Mode). I also keep an eye on temp and pressure/throttle. Such an amazing device, I can't speak highly enough about it.

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

CompushiftKit1.JPG

Compushift1.JPG

Compushift2.JPG

Compushift3.JPG

Compushift4.JPG

TheBatramA1.jpg

TheBatramA2.jpg

TheBatramA3.jpg

TheBatramA4.jpg

bigredv10 said:
Looking good carl keep it up!!

thats what she said :rock: :aetsch: :elefant: :rock:

bigredv10 said:
When was that 95' , 96? :aetsch:

i'm goin to have to thank on that one:D :D :D :D lol

its been awhile. who gets tied up?????

I was bored as shit today so I spent a good 3-4 hours detailing, then set up camp and did a photo shoot in my driveway lol.
I've attached some of these photos below, mostly interior and engine bay. :cheers:

Cheers!!

Batram0001.jpg

Batram0002.jpg

Batram0003.jpg

Batram0004.jpg

Batram0005.jpg

Batram00012.jpg

Batram0007.jpg

Batram0008.jpg

Batram0009.jpg

Batram00011.jpg

Truck looks great Carl as always.... I thought the Bat cave was dark. All the pics have white coming in through the windows. ;)

Damn Carl.......I don't even know what to say!! Insane......one thing i do want to copy is the interior pieces painted black! Rapid ROnnie did the same thing and i love it...I hat the light color of the pillars and roof...

Baring None, That has to be the best looking Truck I have ever seen, and I mean that Carl.. Absolutely Beautiful.... :)

Well worth every penny you have spent on it :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back