THE BATRAM

That is the only Right handed drive 10 isn't it? Sick brother just unbelieveable each time I see it:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Da1Chief said:
Baring None, That has to be the best looking Truck I have ever seen, and I mean that Carl.. Absolutely Beautiful.... :)

Well worth every penny you have spent on it :)

The only way it could look better is to be left hand drive and in my garage...:burnout:

Heck if it was in MY Garage, I wouldn't care if it WAS Right Hand Drive.. :D

DevilDawg, there are several RH drives out there, all the ones in England and the Ones in the Land Down Under.... Required by Law to be converted...

At least I think that is what Carl mentioned... but with Age my Memory Goes In and Out.... BTW: What were we talking about :D

Thanks lads! :) Yup, left hand drive and it wasn't the first one on this forum. I believe a member from Aussie named "Kalani" showed his conversion and had his done first, then me. But, there have been several before us and several after us, not sure how many are members here though. Anyhow, thanks everyone for the kind words, it's appreciated.

TNVIPER said:
The only way it could look better is to be left hand drive and in my garage...:burnout:
Ummmm, prob nothing wrong with your garage, but I'm quite positive It would look better in my garage! :D

JimTeTe said:
Sweet as Always ....... Thanks for sharing Bud.

Jim
Thanks Jim. :) Here's my latest shoot taken 3 minutes away at a local racetrack. :rock:

TheBatramC01.jpg

TheBatramC02.jpg

TheBatramC03.jpg

TheBatramC04.jpg

TheBatramC05.jpg

TheBatramC06.jpg

TheBatramC07.jpg

TheBatramC08.jpg

TheBatramC09.jpg

TheBatramC10.jpg

TheBatramC11.jpg

TheBatramC12.jpg

TheBatramC13.jpg

TheBatramCC1.jpg

TheBatramCC2.jpg

TheBatramCC3.jpg

I gotta do a new Fantasy of it ..... I'll pm ya my e-mail, send me several large pics, pic ones that you really like. And I'll surprise ya with something.

Jim

JimTeTe said:
I gotta do a new Fantasy of it ..... I'll pm ya my e-mail, send me several large pics, pic ones that you really like. And I'll surprise ya with something.

Jim
Thanks man, that's a real nice gesture! :) PM sent. :rock:

Thanks for the kind words guys. :cheers:

Here ya go Carl ..... hope ya like it ....... had to do one .......

BatRam-1_1.jpg

Jim

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back