THE BATRAM

whaaaaa , that last couple of seconds when u drive the paddles with the gloves on...priceless :) :rock: :)

they should use ur truck for the next Batman movie ! ! !

SUPERTRUCK

Carl, that is Freaking Awsome... Once again you have taken it to a new level... Congratulations Sir... :)

Thanks guys! That paddle shift clip is just a teaser for the next Batram video I'm making. :D All good fun eh!!!
I should have the footage I need in around 1-2 weeks then a few days to edit it and it'll be done! :rock:

Carlwalski said:
Thanks guys! That paddle shift clip is just a teaser for the next Batram video I'm making. :D All good fun eh!!!
I should have the footage I need in around 1-2 weeks then a few days to edit it and it'll be done! :rock:
i can't wait for the next flick bro...:congrats:

Ok spill it,:D where the fugg did carlwalski come from:confused: :p I got to hear this.:elefant: :elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Ok spill it,:D where the fugg did carlwalski come from:confused: :p I got to hear this.:elefant: :elefant:
I used to be known as "NZ440R/T" for the White 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440ci Magnum I also own (see below). That was my user name on the cuda-challenger forum I used to all but live on (been a member for 7 years). When I purchased my Dodge Ram SRT/10 I was instantly in love and felt that although I was well known as "NZ" on that forum and net, it only covered my Challenger and had no significance to the Ram. My Challenger is literally the Vanishing Point car (cult 70 car chase film, you guys SHOULD know it lol). The driver of that car in the movie is "Kowalski".

Kowalski's job is a professional wheelman. Since I enjoy driving and have done odd "wheelman jobs" in the past and my name being Carl, I just added the "walski" to the end to be: "Carlwalski". Sounds very similar and was a neat word play. I laugh at some of the spelling people use for it, not too hard. While Kowalski was Vanishing Point his profession was a wheelman which meant driving all kinds of vehicles so that covered my Challenger, The Batram and anything else I drove. I wanted a name I didn't have to change no matter what I drive. :) It's great as no one on the entire net has it but me and it's personal to me. Cheers!!

VanishingPointPoster.jpg

LucyBulldozer1.JPG

LucyBulldozer3.JPG

LucyBulldozer2.JPG

VP9.jpg

Carlwalski said:
I used to be known as "NZ440R/T" for the White 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440ci Magnum I also own (see below). That was my user name on the cuda-challenger forum I used to all but live on (been a member for 7 years). When I purchased my Dodge Ram SRT/10 I was instantly in love and felt that although I was well known as "NZ" on that forum and net, it only covered my Challenger and had no significance to the Ram. My Challenger is literally the Vanishing Point car (cult 70 car chase film, you guys SHOULD know it lol). The driver of that car in the movie is "Kowalski".

Kowalski's job is a professional wheelman. Since I enjoy driving and have done odd "wheelman jobs" in the past and my name being Carl, I just added the "walski" to the end to be: "Carlwalski". Sounds very similar and was a neat word play. I laugh at some of the spelling people use for it, not too hard. While Kowalski was Vanishing Point his profession was a wheelman which meant driving all kinds of vehicles so that covered my Challenger, The Batram and anything else I drove. I wanted a name I didn't have to change no matter what I drive. :) It's great as no one on the entire net has it but me and it's personal to me. Cheers!!

VanishingPointPoster.jpg

LucyBulldozer1.JPG

LucyBulldozer3.JPG

LucyBulldozer2.JPG

VP9.jpg

I aint that old:aetsch: but now it makes sense when I got the magazine which you kindly autographed for me:elefant: :itsme: thank you , I saw your last name :confused: so I just had to ask:eek: :p Now it makes perfect sense but being from chicago polish jokes started poppin up:aetsch:

I think my last name is of French heritage (that's what I tell the ladies anyhow LOL like the Yoplait Yogurt "It's french for yum" bwhahaha) although I'm a half cast (Samoan and English/Kiwi) and proud of it. ;)

DevilDawg3097 said:
Its what 1230 sun by you now, hows the weather looking for tomorow :p
It's 2:45pm, Sunday the 27th of June. Showers clearing and becoming fine with a good chance of a burnout later this afternoon. :D

BATRAMburnout.JPG

Carl, just bits and pieces of useless trivia....

The car that was crashed into the Dozers at the end of the movie was actually a camaro painted white. No engine and full of explosives. It had to be towed up to speed for the crash sceen...

Anyone that doesn't believe it, simply ask Viperhauler.. and listen to him Cry.. :)

Da1Chief said:
Carl, just bits and pieces of useless trivia....

The car that was crashed into the Dozers at the end of the movie was actually a camaro painted white. No engine and full of explosives. It had to be towed up to speed for the crash sceen...

Anyone that doesn't believe it, simply ask Viperhauler.. and listen to him Cry.. :)
LMAO! Thanks bud but you're talking to the biggest Vanishing Point freak lol. 1967 Camaro towed into the D8 Caterpillars by 1 of the 4 Challengers used, because it was the only auto one and could keep it at a consistent speed. The one doing the towing was a JS23N0 code vehicle with a D32 trans. They needed to paint the hood vent on the Camaro hood though, when it flipped up it was a dead give away, never mind, LOTS of other quirks which I could honestly go on for days about but will save you all the boredom. :D It's the thought that counts but hanks anyhow! ;)

MYTRAM said:
Carl, Do you know if it's possible to order one of those magazines your truck was in and get it sent here?
Hi mate, I can buy one and ship it (6-10 days track & trace) for $25 USD total. If you're fine with that, you can PM me and I'll forward my PayPal details. :) I would love to send you one free. But, I did that for half a dozen people plus people but when I got more requests and shipping them all for nothing started getting above $150+ it become too much and past the point of being too kind, had to draw the line somewhere LOL. ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back