THE BATRAM

JimTeTe said:
Here ya go Carl ..... hope ya like it ....... had to do one .......

BatRam-1_1.jpg

Jim
Very good Jim, thanks mate!! :rock:

Hey Carl,
Truck looks great! What lowering kit or parts are you using to acheive that look?
Thanks,
Dan

Jigsaw89 said:
Hey Carl,
Truck looks great! What lowering kit or parts are you using to acheive that look?
Thanks,
Dan
Thanks Dan. ;) I'm running Tony's (JTSVP) 1"/2" kit customized a tad with custom industrial strength rubber spacers to raise the front slightly and level it out. His 1"/2" kit is around 1.25" front (give or take a few mm) and 2"+ in the rear. I would ask him any of the tech specs as, well, it's his kit and who better to ask. ;) I'm also running 305/45 series tires for better traction and because they fill in the wheel well better. :burnout:

TheBatramC04.jpg

where did you get the chrome cover where you put the oil in?..i have the breatker cap but i need that chrome piece

REPOMAN1 said:
Truck looks great . ever think of tinting the windshield ?
Yes for 1 second lol. No need too. ;) You can't see jack shit approaching me just a big black mass. :D
The tints are subtle like the whole truck/theme: 20% sides, 10% rare, 100% front. Just personal preference. :)

Carlwalski said:
Yes for 1 second lol. No need too. ;) You can't see jack shit approaching me just a big black mass. :D
The tints are subtle like the whole truck/theme: 20% sides, 10% rare, 100% front. Just personal preference. :)

Yea i hear that . im up and down about doing mine . Your truck is sick though i like it alot great job with it ..

Thanks mate. :) Do some searches or ask the forum about tinted windshields, with everyone's input it might help make your decision easier.

Cheers!

Keeping all the photos & vids in the one thread. :) The Batram's first time in print in New Zealands largest "V8 performance" car magazine "NZV8".

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

ONLINE ARTICLE

NZV8Batram01.jpg

NZV8Batram002.jpg

NZV8Batram03.jpg

NZV8Batram05.jpg

NZV8Batram06.jpg

NZV8Batram07.jpg

NZV8Batram08.jpg

BatramNVZ801.jpg

BatramNZV802.jpg

BatramNZV803.jpg

BatramNZV804.jpg

BatramNZV805.jpg

BatramNZV806.jpg

BatramNZV07.jpg

BatramNZV08.jpg

BatramNZV09.jpg

BatramNZV810.jpg

BatramNZV811.jpg

BatramNZV13.jpg

BatramNZV812.jpg

BatramNZV14.jpg

Yep!! Bring in the Paparazzi!!

What's the deal on that '69 Camaro. That's pretty mean too.....

Damn Carl!! The Ram just gets better looking every time I see it!! Well done!! What's next?

MOPAR78 said:
Damn Carl!! The Ram just gets better looking every time I see it!! Well done!! What's next?
More "defensive" weaponry :D and I'm currently making another Batram flick "Batram - The Dark Knight" which is bigger and better than the last 3. ;)

TNVIPER said:
Carl did you paint your steering wheel?..
Hi Larry, I had my steering wheel made by Don (I think that was his name) from www.dallassteeringwheel.com in Texas. :)
It's a custom black leather piece which had the black backing so all I needed to do was paint the airbag/horn cover. ;)

Batram_Steering_Wheel.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Hi Larry, I had my steering wheel made by Don (I think that was his name) from www.dallassteeringwheel.com in Texas. :)
It's a custom black leather piece which had the black backing so all I needed to do was paint the airbag/horn cover. ;)

Batram_Steering_Wheel.JPG

Its all your little details,just like this that make your Batram Amazing Carl!!:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: Your an inspiration to all,Very well done!!:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Hey guys, here's a brief demo video showing some of the features of the Compushift unit.
I can't say enough about this system. Simple and easy to use with all the functions you'd ever want.

Cheers,
Carlwalski
The Batram

Compushift Display Demo Video

Compushift2.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back