THE BATRAM

kyle's srt10 said:
LOL!!

It would have to be green for that....:D
and red.....and yellow;)

holy sidekicks, batram:D

Batman-Robin-Photograph-C12150175.jpeg

Sounds good mate, I'm guessing the ? will be your main icon and it will be an easy one to use. :) I'm guessing it'll be the Night Runner you just purchased with green questions marks, etc etc? I've got a million ideas in my head for "themes", doing The Batram was my first themed truck, I swore that would be the last lol. Now I have a White with white rims and iterior (triple white) 06 RC with green/red small accents and a great big red gouge on an angle across the grill in hood - The Joker.

But, I like black too much to do that and I doubt I'd ever consider doing it. Two face would be cool lol. Anyhow, thank goodness, I thought you were going to do a "Batram". There's one guy on Cardomain who said he's going to copy the Batrams theme exactly lol, there can be only 1 but if they want to copy, what can I do? To me, it shows a total lack of imagination. But I guess, some may say, impersonation is the ultimate form of flattery. :dontknow: Good luck with your theme and Riddler, post photos for us when you can!! :)

kyle's srt10 said:
Riddler.......:D
Albeit the Riddler isn't a really close relative of Batman/The Batram that sounds really cool! :rock: I just whipped up some Photoshops (I suck at PS) but being as though the Riddler is green, it would be the route I would be taking to do the theme justice. Themes are awesome fun indeed. :) I like the ghost green ? myself, but, it might be too in your face either black or ghost, still, that is what the Riddler is about. This is just my take on it anyhow. The latest Riddler has lots of them, the older ones only have one large question mark, all of them wear green attire and are known for that. If done properly, I think it would be a very cool theme and truck.

Cheers,
Carl

riddler.jpg

frank_gorshin_riddler1.jpg

TheRiddler1.jpg

TheRiddler2.jpg

TheRiddler3.jpg

Truck of the Year for a mile ahead :rock:
very nice truck and an example for me to make my truck a little in that direction.
SUPERTRUCK u have there Carl ! ! !

Carlwalski said:
Albeit the Riddler isn't a really close relative of Batman/The Batram that sounds really cool! :rock: I just whipped up some Photoshops (I suck at PS) but being as though the Riddler is green, it would be the route I would be taking to do the theme justice. Themes are awesome fun indeed. :) I like the ghost green ? myself, but, it might be too in your face either black or ghost, still, that is what the Riddler is about. This is just my take on it anyhow. The latest Riddler has lots of them, the older ones only have one large question mark, all of them wear green attire and are known for that. If done properly, I think it would be a very cool theme and truck.

Cheers,
Carl

I'm just kidding about the Riddler:D

I just like the way you done your truck it looks sweet!:rock:

Thought I'd update this thread with a few new and a couple old images + a video, "Batram Begins". Unlike my other videos, this one is more about the details. In the other Batram videos, no one can really see "why" it's the Batram, it's just a stealth looking blacked out Ram. So, I made the video below to so show some of the details. :) I also added some of my engine bay photos below to keep all the images in this one thread.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-wrsTwtBc

Cheers,
Carl

TheBatramBW1.jpg

TheBatramBW2.jpg

TheBatramBW3.jpg

TheBatramBW4.jpg

TheBatramBW5.jpg

TheBatramBW6.jpg

New custom Batplate with reverse and full time on driving camera "in" the R, I had this set up in the old plate, nothing new.
But, this is a USA sized plate with GOTHAM CITY added. No confusion when someone pulls up behind me at the lights what the vehicle is about.

Batplate1.jpg

Batplate2.jpg

BatEngine1.JPG

BatEngine2.JPG

BatEngine3.JPG

BatEngine4.JPG

BatEngine6.JPG

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back