THE BATRAM

Killer pics Carl! Two thumbs up!! Love the batram touches on the interior,very well done and clean job.The video is killer also!!

Last edited:
Great looking ride !!!!!!!!!:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

I hope to make a trip to NZ (to see the locations where LOTR was filmed and maybe get a tattoo ) some day,maybe I'll get to see it up close :D

Hey Carl, your truck looks great. It just needs more black.:D

How did the shifter fix work?

Bill.

Man, if you would have been wearing Batman gloves during the in-cabin driving scenes, that would have taken the cake :D Incredible looking truck man, couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Carl, The truck looks GREAT. Now you need a 150 shot of nitrous and it would be perfect:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks everyone. :) Be-Good - Nope :laugh: still as noisy as a stock X-Metal. Worth trying though, no harm was done. ;)

Got a couple of the toys out the other day, had the brother in law drive the BATRAM. Thought I'd share, be rude not to! :D As I said there are lots of details that I haven't taken photos of or are not seen. 2 simple mods worth doing/mentioning IMO are 1) use a half cut clutch/brake pedal filed down to size/shape for the E-Brake pedal so you have the entire set. Plus, looking/seeing 4 pedals from in and outside the cab just looks mean as hell. The other is removing the factory mirror and mounting it (the mirror button) up behind the OEM black window tint/mesh stuff. This hides it. Those things are ugly as sin, big white/silver bezel sticking out, especially on black trucks (see old image below, last photo). Just some ideas I'd thought I'd share so that others may like to try them. Simple to do, just a little thought to do 'em. When you combine many of these types of mods they really do combine into one tidy looking truck.

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

LucyBATRAM1.jpg

LucyBATRAM2.jpg

LucyBATRAM3.jpg

LucyBATRAM4.jpg

OldBATRAM1.jpg

LucyBATRAM1.jpg

AHA, I have some similar pictures.....
BodyWork042.jpg

LucyBATRAM3.jpg

BodyWork043.jpg

But yours.... looks.... better..

Last edited:
Sweet!! I have 2 similar photos when Dad took his SRT8 out for a blat with us up the line for a show. Poor photos that my Dad took lol but he only had a "pocket" camera on hand, sun was too bright as well + we just wanted to get home, been boozing the night before plus lots of driving. Would have been a decent shoot if I had taken my good gear but never mind. You like the SRT8s? I love the sound of the 6.1L Hemi, like the older Gen Hemis they still sound very (internally) mechanical. Like piston warfare. :D :D :D

Moparsx3A.jpg

Moparsx3B.jpg

Sure looks a lot different since she left!! Way to go Carl. The truck looks amazing and I am SO glad that it went to someone who would take care of it 10 fold from what I ever would have wanted. Can I have it back? :adore:
Thanks for all the updates during the modification also. I was curious on what was soon to partake, and gotta say I was very impressed.

Now that it is getting nice out here, I am missing it, but the cuda is getting a lot more attention!

Good to see all of your hard work on the Batram being admired, you did a hell of a job on it. Im looking forward to visiting you (and the truck and lucy and the gang) someday there in NZ. Once again, Truck of the Year for sure. :congrats:

Brian

Cannibal94 said:
Sure looks a lot different since she left!! Way to go Carl. The truck looks amazing and I am SO glad that it went to someone who would take care of it 10 fold from what I ever would have wanted. Can I have it back? :adore:
Thanks for all the updates during the modification also. I was curious on what was soon to partake, and gotta say I was very impressed.

Now that it is getting nice out here, I am missing it, but the cuda is getting a lot more attention!

Good to see all of your hard work on the Batram being admired, you did a hell of a job on it. Im looking forward to visiting you (and the truck and lucy and the gang) someday there in NZ. Once again, Truck of the Year for sure. :congrats:

Brian

Thanks Brian! Glad you could see it once complete. :) Awesome, as cool as these trucks are, classic American muscle can't be beat IMO (E and B-Bodies!). For sure bud, keep in touch, I'm on Facebook so will keep an eye out on what you do on that.

Cheers,
Carl

Thanks everyone for the kudos. You're making me blush -------> :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back