The Batram's New Engine Bay

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
looks awesome :rock: :rock: :rock:
You did a great job again :top:
I like it :rock:
Thanks brother, any chance of removing my old photos on your website and updating them with a fresh batch of The Batram. :dontknow: :) I can email you how ever many images you need, 12? of my favs to use on your site if that's OK. You're doing a good job with that, we need more SRT10 photo sites like yours. Good work. ;)

Yes offcourse i can refresh the page of your truck :rock:
Send some nice pictures of the batram to me so i can update the website for you :top:

I'm glad you like the site ;)

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Yes offcourse i can refresh the page of your truck :rock:
Send some nice pictures of the batram to me so i can update the website for you :top:

I'm glad you like the site ;)
Thanks, I have just sent you through some photos to your email (from your website). :rock:

Dude that thing is RIDICULOUS!!! If my Charger were a truck, that would be it!!! Huge kudos to you sir, and your attention to detail, and for being anal retentive with everything. VERY NICE!!!

Thanks brother! How you getting on with your Hunt for SRT10 Rams anyhow, good? bad?
Are you dead set on getting one or just weighing things up at the moment? :) Thanks again!

SRTLUVR said:
Dude that thing is RIDICULOUS!!! If my Charger were a truck, that would be it!!! Huge kudos to you sir, and your attention to detail, and for being anal retentive with everything. VERY NICE!!!

Chase your Charger takes a back seat to none....best lookin Charger on any of the LX forums...:rock:

Wow! How did you get so much carbon build up under the hood:D

As usual your mods look great.:congrats:

thanks you man i spent the last few hours tearing my engine bay apart. got the intake off and called it quits for the night. the engine will definitely need a good cleaning. i'm fighting myself whether i should buy stinkers oil lines or get some more parts for my stroker motor.

No worries! Me, personally, I would go for Stinkers oil lines. ;) While searching, I found "that" thread where the guys house and truck were burnt to the ground due to (apparently) the oil lines rupturing. For me, it's a no brainer and peace of mind. I have now placed an order with Tony for oil lines and possibly an oil cooler. My engine is running a little hot for my tastes, 200F. I want it down to around 170F. I have a 170 t-stat and SCT tune so may need to reflash it. Good luck with your build. :)

Carlwalski said:
No worries! Me, personally, I would go for Stinkers oil lines. ;) While searching, I found "that" thread where the guys house and truck were burnt to the ground due to (apparently) the oil lines rupturing. For me, it's a no brainer and peace of mind. I have now placed an order with Tony for oil lines and possibly an oil cooler. My engine is running a little hot for my tastes, 200F. I want it down to around 170F. I have a 170 t-stat and SCT tune so may need to reflash it. Good luck with your build. :)
have you tried water wetter with the coolant to see if it would bring the temps down?

eddie102870 said:
have you tried water wetter with the coolant to see if it would bring the temps down?
I have never heard of water wetter? Unless you mean making it a 60% water mix instead of 50/50 with antifreeze? :dontknow:

Thanks again for the comments guys. :)

Carlwalski said:
I have never heard of water wetter? Unless you mean making it a 60% water mix instead of 50/50 with antifreeze? :dontknow:

Thanks again for the comments guys. :)
its called water wetter, ice, few other names, you mix it with the coolant and it suppposedly drops th eengine temps down a bit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back