The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Mine was covered in the upper right fold....LOL

Best intentions of all who are trying to get more members in their area to sign while it's there but, maybe when you get it you need to set a 48 - 72 hour time limit for those folks to show up, weather permitting or if a weekend if fast approaching some extra time can be allocated. If they can't make it then it's time to move it down the line so it can make the rounds before 2525.

I bet there's been some cases of "what's your address" PMs never being responded to too.

Here in Western Co, Mac and I made it a point to get together and sign ASAP. I know the Phoenix guys went out of their way to get it singed by anyone willing to make an effort, then got it sent off. In the future, if you receive the banner, I recommend calling everyone who you think might want to sign it, and tell them they have 48 hours before you are shipping it off.

We can hold it & hope someone will sign it or send it to the next person that wants to sign it.

Banner arrived at my place today. I will work to get her signed by local CO members.

I see only twelve signatures on the banner. What are we averaging, one a month. Glad we in Phoenix were one of the first to get it. Y'all that haven't received it yet, good luck.

Whatever happened to the old one ...... It was in Ct. in 2009.

100_0468s_zps89376e9a.jpg

Jim

Ya know typical naked stuff.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Be nice if you could keep it til next week when we have our GTG. Forecast says 60 & partly cloudy but we know how that can change! C' Mon guys, bring em on out for the GTG...

If that is going to be a decent turn out (more than 1 or 2 guys) then it is a non-issue to keep it for a couple of extra days to get more signatures on it. IMHO.

12. SRT2Slow / Privatetoe
Please PM me your address, your next. We added five signatures today!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back