The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Sent sky406 a message for his address as he is next on the list, but if someone that is going to the Ohio meet wants it pm me your address if that's cool?

If we can get it to Pete quick enough he should be able to get it to the Ohio crew in time.

Here's mine.

Chloe was nice enough to model for us :)

And then she decided to sign it too :drool:

UH, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice pics..........

How long do I wait until I get a response, and then move on to the next member?

Sent PM to s8taxatty

Probably to late to get it to Ohio for the GTG with it being tomorrow.:( Ball was for sure dropped by us on this.

SO who do I send it to?

PM #17 BLACK MAMBA, if he does not respond in 2-3 days we will move to the next one on the list. I moved beastly1 further down the list as his truck is not completed and back to him yet.

BLACK MAMBA
Last Activity: 04-22-2014 01:59 PM
I suggest we skip him

spdrcrj
Last Activity: 03-01-2014 07:41 AM
I suggest we skip him

MYTRAM
Last Activity: 01-16-2014 11:12 PM
I suggest we skip him

MurderdQC
Last Activity: 05-14-2014 05:07 PM
PM This Guy

Just my 2 cents, If your not on the site for 30 days then you drop down on the list.....

BLACK MAMBA
Last Activity: 04-22-2014 01:59 PM
I suggest we skip him

spdrcrj
Last Activity: 03-01-2014 07:41 AM
I suggest we skip him

MYTRAM
Last Activity: 01-16-2014 11:12 PM
I suggest we skip him

MurderdQC
Last Activity: 05-14-2014 05:07 PM
PM This Guy

Just my 2 cents, If your not on the site for 30 days then you drop down on the list.....

I will move them on down to the bottom.

list updated and should reflect the current order. Whoever has the banner should hold for 2-3 days and if there is no response the next person on the list should be contacted.

list updated and should reflect the current order. Whoever has the banner should hold for 2-3 days and if there is no response the next person on the list should be contacted.
2-3 days? This is already taking forever. I can't understand why peeps can't receive, sign, and resend the banner, within a day? Everyone that wants it should go ahead and either post their address here, or PM it to you, so this thing can get moving.

I would also like to point out that everyone out west did a great job getting signatures and pictures, and getting it sent right back out. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back