The Official Exhaust Sound Clip Thread

Carlwalski said:
Full Billy Boat System

- Long Tube Headers
- Catless Mids
- 3" Catback Exhaust
- CAI + SCT

Here are some videos from the BATRAM video I made along with a few other odds and ends. WOT bursts, start up, idle, 100mph fly by, nothing hardcore, just a little of everything. Hopefully it helps some members in their exhaust decision. I wanted the deepest exhaust system for my truck and IMO, the B&B is just that. :)

Cheers,
Carl
THE BATRAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSRSXUx9Q4k

:)

that is one cool ass video!!Nice work:rock: :rock:

Any chance of a sticky on this thread?? This topic and question is always asked throughout threads: "Anyone got a clip!?" Well, now we have dozens all in the one place. While we know about the search function, having it front and center easily accessible is the best place for it IMO. It would be good to have a VTCOA FAQ section where all the good stuff goes.

Mark, did you use the original Magnaflow muffler off the catback system?

I did I cut the cat-back just before the axle and brought it over the axle and to the center. I went with three inch pipe all the way back. If you want when I get home I will snap some pics of that part if that would help ya out

Can we get some Bellangers, highflow mids and magnaflow.. sound clip.. with out the drive by ... just a nice exhaust clip ....

Bump - Mods/Admin, any chance of a sticky on this??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Exhausts has to be one of the most talked about topics on this forum.

I did I cut the cat-back just before the axle and brought it over the axle and to the center. I went with three inch pipe all the way back. If you want when I get home I will snap some pics of that part if that would help ya out

Are you running headers?

Here's a vid of mine. :) (My neighbors hate me! :saint:)

OEM Manifolds
Catless Mids
(2) Dynomax Bullets
"H" Pipe
Resonator Delete

Last edited:
Not as loud as most but has some drive bys. Posted this awhile back and can't remember if headers were on yet or resonators were off.

Vids arent so great, this cam sucks bad for audio. Doesn't do any justice to the set up, allot deeper tone in person.

Belangers, open catless mids

Belangers, catless mids, Mopar/Borla. Both vids with SCT on 91 Roe tune.

+1 for the sticky

Griffs, Carl, Tooloe your trucks sound awsome. Tooloe those vids make me miss my open pipes.

Last edited:
Powerstick said:
WHAT??? Still nobody with a good sound clip (drive-by) with a pair of 'Sticks installed?

I'm runnign no cats and got the 2.5 x 16" Powersticks on the way from Stinker :) I'll post a sound clip once I get them on later this week.

Here's the 2.5 X 16" Powersticks on my 10.

SPACEMONKEY1
[/URL][/IMG]

SPACEMONKEY1
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my newly acquired exhaust....the sound does no justice at all as compared to hearing it live in person.....
set up is rear cats dumped into cat back magnaflow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back