Things you don't like about the SRT-10

SANCHOBA said:
hhhmmm....i think the quality (fit and finish) is excellent! i don't have any complaints and have had only one problem and that was the TPS which was a quick fix under warranty.its relative to what you have owned in the past:dontknow: not as nice as some (mercedes,bentleys and the like) but nicer than most:rock:

What was your engine doing with the bad TPS?

Ron

LOER STANCE FROM THE FACTORY WOULD BE BETTER AND IT SHOULD HAVE THE INTERIOR TO MATCH LIKE RED ACCENTS INSIDE FOR MINE SILVER ACCENTS FOR THE SILVER TRUCK ETC..... LIKE THEY DID WITH MY DAYTONA!

Considering I paid $26k for a 2500 truck with a $15k engine, I have zero complaints, I love this damn truck.

TheSickness said:
I would have to say the thing I hate most about the SRT is the fact we can make a site and any Asshole can join :p
I think they have one for GMC's too :p :p :p ;) ;) :D

Kevan said:
I was referring to the ones in the RC trucks. :)
I'd LOVE to have a cupholder setup like the QC guys have.

BTW- that's not a "garbage bag holder".
It's a "hot chick in the front seat needs a place to hang her purse" holder.
In my world, not only is the glass half full, but so is her mouth.
:D

WRONG! It's a panty hanger, screw he purse..
Overall, I love the truck. Certainly a few things could have been included and my long list will surely repeat some of the suggestions from other members....

1. Instead of a sliding rear window, a full electric roll down rear window would have been nice.
2. Automatic (sensored) folding side mirrors.
3. H.I.D. automatic headlights.
4. A better sound system.
5. More pillar gauges.
6. Different (darker) headliner color scheme.
7. Second battery holder delete.
8. Better throttlebody that doesn't look corroded.
9. Stronger clutch.
10. Backup sensor.
11. Lower ride height.
12. Matching upper and lower grills.
13. Anything plastic and breakable delete.
14. 5th SRT-10 spare wheel/tire.
15. Sensative/picky computer delete.
16. Better grade of leather on steering wheel and shift knob.
17. Viper badges.
18. Dustless brake pads.
19. True dual exhaust with tailpipes on seperate sides.
20. U connect (standard equipment)...

:eek: I'm sorry did I seem to be complaining too much? The items I mentioned would have probably raised the pricetag another $15-$20k though. After a while the thought of the boatload of cash that has to be dropped on these things for personalizing and improvements simply goes away because they shape up to be really badass mofos... Just my opinion.:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
I would have to say the thing I hate most about the SRT is the fact we can make a site and any Asshole can join :p

Then where would you be posting?:D :p

I love my truck...
The only things I would have changed is for it to be lowered from factory, HID headlights..

AND THE GAS SUCKS!! but oh well...nobody buys it for economy.

I took this with my cell phone two days ago
sad.jpg

Uh $75...I hope that was a pump shut off, cuz I'm over $100 when empty!

BurntRubber said:
Uh $75...I hope that was a pump shut off, cuz I'm over $100 when empty!
It was...what I didn't write was that this didn't even fill it up :dontknow: :dontknow: who cares? everytime you press that red button, all money problems go away :burnout:

That stock it only lays down 10 my HP to the wheels than my station wagon

Getting beat by a girl every time we race.

QueLocura said:
It was...what I didn't write was that this didn't even fill it up :dontknow: :dontknow: who cares? everytime you press that red button, all money problems go away :burnout:

True, True:D

bigike said:
That stock it only lays down 10 my HP to the wheels than my station wagon

Getting beat by a girl every time we race.

Must be one badass station wagon......... Power to weight comparison is even worse.

Best objection I've heard yet.....:rock:

D

The only thing I think is the exhaust outlet at back...Should have been
to outlets...would have made way more killer...Interior I think is great...
Power need we say more...For stock motor oooohhh yeahhhhhh....I think
the truck is great...

04 SRT 10 BOB #2300 of 3057

The only thing I hate about my truck is if I am in a hurry and stop to get gas, and I know all of you have experienced this, somebody will come up and ask "Hey is this one of those Viper trucks? Do you mind if I look under the hood? What all you got done to it? How fast is it? I bet it sucks on gas mileage huh?" I really don't hate these questions, it is just inconvenient sometimes. Lately if I have to stop for gas I just leave 15 minutes earlier. Other than that I love my truck!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back