Tire time!!

The tires Im using are Delinte D8 Desert Storms. They are not necessarily a no name knock off brand, but they are just a new, up and coming tire maunfacturer and in my opinion they have a great product. Obviously they cant charge as much as some of the bigger companys, hence the lower prices. I cant find a bad review on them, and I would be willing to let anyone drive my truck and find something bad to say about the way they handle. They hook, they corner and ride great at 80 mph on hwy trips. Heres a link to them:

DELINTE® D8 Tires | All Season Performance Tire for Light Trucks and SUVs

The tires Im using are Delinte D8 Desert Storms. They are not necessarily a no name knock off brand, but they are just a new, up and coming tire maunfacturer and in my opinion they have a great product. Obviously they cant charge as much as some of the bigger companys, hence the lower prices. I cant find a bad review on them, and I would be willing to let anyone drive my truck and find something bad to say about the way they handle. They hook, they corner and ride great at 80 mph on hwy trips. Heres a link to them:

There prob good tires....just like the nexens on my truck now, I can't complain a bit about them...but they are the only tires I've had on her so I have nothing to compair to....

I like the look of those... Plus they are a sexy tread pattern!

I dont think anyone can say that any street tires hook. From a roll about 10 mash the gas and they hook? I dont think so

I dont think anyone can say that any street tires hook. From a roll about 10 mash the gas and they hook? I dont think so

Well I guess Im just on here making shit up then right? Because no street tire in history has hooked huh? I guess your truck is just SO awesome that no matter what tire you use, it just instantly roasts them. I really dont like being called a liar and youre more than welcome to come drive my truck and see for yourself.

Last edited:
I had a mobil tire guy put tires on my truck and i can't even pronounce the name lol. 550 bucks and they ride smoother, and hook up better than the pirelli's that were on it. Just my opinion. They look good too :D

OK I'm down to 3 tire choices....200$cooper xenon lt-160$toyo proxies-and possibly the nexen rodian hps 140$ only because they were on it all ready and aren't too bad, but that's also the only tire I have had on my 10......what you guys think??

I recommend the nexens if your gonna play around in your truck they hook as good as the pirellis or better and they are cheap to replace

I recommend the nexens if your gonna play around in your truck they hook as good as the pirellis or better and they are cheap to replace

YouTube videos don't lie!!!...seriously tho good to know you like them!!!!...They have to be decent the way you drive your ten and you recommend them....no better testimonial that that!!!Thanks Way!!....and I can get them from the tire company my work deals with for 130$ a piece!!

Mine hooks with the Falkens on it. In fact I dump the clutch at 2500 RPM and it hooks on the street. I could spin the pirellis, at will.

tires

I recommend Tirebuyer.com if your buying online. They are usually cheaper than Tire Rack with free shipping. I bought mine and had them delivered to my house by the next day, most are shipped to you within 21-36 hrs FREE. you can also look online there are codes to get an additional 10% off. Cheapest place Ive found.
Just bought a set(4) of Nitto 420s shipped less than $690.00 tax and all. By the way I love the Nittos. If I nail it off the line they will spin, but hook real quick, grab second hard and it will spin for about 1 to 2 seconds and then hook. If it were the stockers I would be sideways thru 3 gear.

Why not BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2?

I just got these put on after having had Toyo Proxes for the last 30k+ miles. They are smooth as a baby's ass on the road but as someone mentioned to me, they are noisy. If you're just going in a straight line they're fairly quiet but in cornering or turns they get noisy. But so far they drive like a dream and just glide over the road and the tread pattern alone looks so good it makes them worth it.

I can't speak for every tire store. But with the internet being a hot spot for business a lot of the local guys are price matching. It's been a couple nears since I got my Nittos put on but the local place here matched the cheapest online price I could find and that as with install, life time rotations and balancing(till they are too slick to pass state inspection) and life time road hazard non prorated on tread life. ya just gotta bargain with em some. It's only time ;)

i got the bfg's thru discount tire 800 shipped they just had a sale 100 buck rebate, so i pulled the trigger!!!!!! awesome tire i must say.:rock:

Toyo proxies are what I just put on and really like them so far. I'd recommend them. the BFG's are great too but wear much faster.... imo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back