Tire

chargerman426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is everyone doing for tires anymore? Back in the day we at least had a few options now it looks like we have 0 options unless you want to lose the speed rating and go with a light truck tire or some random china branded ones like LingLongs.

Supposedly Pirelli has one but I didn't check to see if it was worthy and I have a feeling it isn't big enough or has the speed rating.

I've read really good things about General Grabber UHP. The only downside is if you do top speed runs as the tire is rated to 149MPH.

I've read really good things about General Grabber UHP. The only downside is if you do top speed runs as the tire is rated to 149MPH.
Dang, 149 should work???!i would chance it Lol

What truck is going to do 149 MPH unless it’s trying to beat the Guinness book record … that’s way more than enough speed rating

What truck is going to do 149 MPH unless it’s trying to beat the Guinness book record … that’s way more than enough speed rating
That's what I'm sayin :cool:

That's what I'm sayin :cool:
The khumos and Nexen are more than enough … Same as the Grabbers which are a little cheaper . Damn tires tend to last only around 20 to 30K anyway on these trucks . I prefer a nice ride and less tire noise type tread and decent handling and traction.. The Khumos and Nexens work great for me ,, The Pirellis are like rocks with lumps till they warm up .

The khumos and Nexen are more than enough … Same as the Grabbers which are a little cheaper . Damn tires tend to last only around 20 to 30K anyway on these trucks . I prefer a nice ride and less tire noise type tread and decent handling and traction.. The Khumos and Nexens work great for me ,, The Pirellis are like rocks with lumps till they warm up .
Hahahaha! Yep

Makes me want to drive the Queen but she needs some belts, tires, hoses and whatever.

Well she definitely needs tires

They don’t last as long as the manufacturer states , non of them . The Pirellis were the worst .. my averaged between the 3 sets a is now around 22 K .. I have the Nexens and they should last the longest

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back